Recent content by BearFanJohn

1. BearFanJohn

Worst Beer you've ever drank

Kroger Cost Cutter beer. Thanks for playin’!
  2. BearFanJohn

Cole Kmet - 2024 Production

He’ll be an important part of the offense. But perhaps in a more situational role. As said before, there are only so many balls to go around. He’ll get used and I think (and as others have said) his numbers will be similar to last seasons’
  3. BearFanJohn

Is everyone ready for whenever the Baers are drafting the first Gay qb??

The schtick is tired. It was amusing the first ten or fifteen times.
  4. BearFanJohn

Predict Bears Record in 2024

That is about right with the so many unknowns.
  5. BearFanJohn

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Thought the same thing. The McCormick complex has some parking but surely not enough. And where are people tailgating?
  6. BearFanJohn

Illini BB

Indiana fell into the alum trap.
  7. BearFanJohn

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

As someone who lives hours away and still likes to attend Bears games I prefer “downtown”. AH would add more pain in the ass and time to attend. That said, I think that we are all pretty confident that between the City of Chicago and the McCaskey’s this thing is getting f*cked up.
  8. BearFanJohn

Ryan leaf: caleb should sit a year

The Bears entire track record with QBs is abysmal. Rookie or veteran. But, yes, you are still correct!
  9. BearFanJohn

Ryan leaf: caleb should sit a year

Ryan Leaf? Really?
  10. BearFanJohn

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to CCSers who stopped posting?

I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Had to be said…… a tip of the hat to Tom Waits……
  11. BearFanJohn

Tom Brady Scenario

You’re right…rather short sighted of me. Same with Elway.
  12. BearFanJohn

Tom Brady Scenario

Or Brett Favre. Or Troy Aikman.
  13. BearFanJohn

Is Brock Bowers a generational blue chipper or just a tier one blue chipper?

Yea. They have two more than serviceable TEs. It could be argued they are better than that. They are fine at that position. I don’t think, given the talent they still need, that TE is where to spend capital. I also think he is not “generational” talent as that seems to be the most...
  14. BearFanJohn

Levon Helm

Genesis is absolutely talented and influential, I just never listened to them much.