Recent content by Bearly

1. Bearly

How do you HAULSEXUALS feel now?

Let's leave out a long history and just look at today's starters. Mahomes, Love, Jackson, Prescott, Stroud, Flacco. Hurts, Wilson. Is J.J. McCarthy worse off than CW this year? CW is definitely in the best position for 1st pick history as far as I can recall but his overall situation is not...
  2. Bearly

It's not even close to that. It is true for the #1 pick but lots of QBs chosen later have walked into clearly better development situations like being able to sit and watch for a period or simply getting drafted by a playoff team with more established coaching and offenses. We had our own 9th...
  3. Bearly

So - do we believe in Ryan Poles now?

Good thing fans busting nuts has nothing to do with it after last night.
  4. Bearly

For all the bowsersites

has a better career rating than Fields in his 1st year. Averaged about 220 ypg. No rushing threat to add to those pass yards.
  5. Bearly

For all the bowsersites

Sounds dirty. Penix at 8 allowed many Chicago penixes to remain attached.
  6. Bearly

Da Pile!
  7. Bearly

Why would that affect your view on the QB decision? Srs question.
  8. Bearly

That and right now, you need to look at Allen as a rental. Z's post was short sighted. The great thing about Allen is that the situation could change since he's older and buds with Caleb but Poles can't expect that.
  9. Bearly

Sort of depends on how vehement they were.
  10. Bearly

2024 Mock Draft

You're odd at picking your spots. Tell me how you mocked Penix would go at 8, LOL. I'm thrilled he did.:snoop" Rome was the last remaining player that I thought the Bear would not entertain a trade down for. Nix at 12?😲
  11. Bearly

Official- In Draft Thread

I think the Murphy leak and the Bear saying they were open for business were just diversions. I was Ok with a trade down for Murphy if Odunze was gone but this is the best scenario.
  12. Bearly

I vote for never.
  13. Bearly

Greeny show on Bears and NFC North

Rookie QB and new O system wouldn't have you think the last place Bears will instantly rule the North. The D had a hot streak at the end of the year but will it continue? I'd like the DL improved so the O might have better field position etc. We did get a lot of that towards the end of last year...
  14. Bearly

My thoughts on the draft: Round 1

If you look at the height score disparity, you'll notice the lower score is for G and the RAS I created from available data is for C where, as i stated, height isn't as much of an attribute.
  15. Bearly

So the big gurus with Latham going ahead of Alt

It's draft day. Leaks are as often misdirection as they are real.