Recent content by Bearly

1. Bearly

Mack under the most pressure in 2020??

Lets forget about those other Pro Bowls and defensive player of the year award. 2018 is the norm.
  2. Bearly

Trubisky has a new nickname - The Godfather

They both look ready to roll. Cody's kid should teach him how to smile.
  3. Bearly

Mack under the most pressure in 2020??

You could see Mack wasn't 100%.
  4. Bearly

What happens if (when) football is canceled

It doesn't play favorites. I bet there were fewer mask wearers in southern states across all denominations.
  5. Bearly

What happens if (when) football is canceled

Non mask wearers shutting down economies in Houston and FL because of of people getting sick but are 1st to complain about shutting down the economy and needing to wear masks.
  6. Bearly

Bears Refunding Season Tickets

It's true but a strong early recommendation while clearly detailing the situation America by example of Europe was entering, would have made it easy to get almost all states onboard, especially since it's basically red states that followed his idiotic lead. 'I'm not wearing a mask because it's...
  7. Bearly

Why even have a nation. Each state has a right to their own false equivalencies, LOL.
  8. Bearly

waa. Self fulfilling prophecy is the problem.
  9. Bearly

What part of most don't you understand? Where's the associated cases? Of course it will have caused an uptick but the demographics show it's not the only cause of what we're seeing in TX and FL. States that have had strong distancing rules and greater turnout have not seen the same increase from...
  10. Bearly

All those protests in AZ? :rolleyes: Where's the uptick in Chicago and NY. Most of them were giving space and wearing masks. Remember when the right manufactured Obama's nonexistent death panels. Obviously, that never happened. Guess what's happening in AZ right now? Triage death panels for...
  11. Bearly

No it doesn't. At that point it's clearly less contagious than a flu. Most don't catch those and without worrying about keeping their hands clean etc. Why TF do you think masks were created. Speaking or coughing into a mask reduced spread 100 fold. There's a consensus by med pros on how to...
  12. Bearly

and doesn't understand that no mask will result in more lockdowns and disruption of business. A stitch in time vs mine, mine, mine. Making this an either or situation is just wrong think. Fast action and adherence to guidelines is what gets us through this fastest and richest. The rest is noise...
  13. Bearly

No conclusion in site and no, we're not surprised that came for msadows but wearing masks is how you prevent more lockdowns and keep the economy running, unlike Houston and FL that are closing back up after trying it your way,. If EVERYONE participates, you can stave off the disease until it...
  14. Bearly

OT: Cam signs with Pats

No one knows if Cam is a better QB for this system and I suspect Dalton is worse. I agree that a healthy Cam was clearly the best overall QB out there but he's may not be a good fit for Nagy and health was a consideration when the Bears needed to move with no way to verify. Hope he plays...
  15. Bearly

OT: Cam signs with Pats

Not really. Foles is a fit and Belechick will fit his O to Cam if he starts. Great situation for Cam and I'm happy for him. He was also not guaranteed to start on a 1 year deal. He may not have been ready to take that sort of deal until now.