Recent content by bears51/40

1. Social media Bears thread

When Williams plays within structure the ball comes out of his hand as quick as any QB in the league. Quick accurate throws that move the chains.
  2. Predict Bears Record in 2024

Here is what we know about the Bears right now................. Williams is walking into the best situation any rookie has ever been in. Offense........Better OL than Wiliams ever had in college. More offensive weapons than almost any team in the NFL. Defense........Finished near the top of...
  3. Social media Bears thread

Don't think any team is winning 14 games in the NFC North. As much as I hate to say it, I think the Packers are the best team in this division. I think they will go 12-5.
  4. Social media Bears thread

I think the running game is in a lot better shape than it was last year at this time. last year Swift made the pro bowl with over 1200 yards. We all know now that Herbert is better coming off the bench as the #2 back, and Johnson should push Herbert for that role.
  5. Social media Bears thread

I see no problem with bringing Ngakoue back. I can live with a combo of Ngakoue/Walker for the 2024 season on the other side of Sweat. Also have a DE in Booker with high upside.
  6. DJ Moore on stacked WR room: We only have 1 🏈; diva vibes coming to Hollywood Bears?

Last year in Waldron's offense. Lockett 122 targets Metcalf 119 targets Smith-Njigba 93 targets Think there will be plenty of targets to go around in this offense.
  7. What is the best NFL wide receiver trio? Bears, Texans among the top

Think Seahawks should be rated higher.
  8. Predict Bears Record in 2024

10-7 and three teams in this division make the playoffs. Think it might take a few weeks for this offense to gel though.
  9. Caleb Williams Projections

In a short area Williams has a running backs ability to make that first guy miss. Also, he is very hard to stop on the QB sneak.
  10. Steelers radio host thinks they’re trading with Bears. 😂

Yeah, Howie also took Reagor over Jefferson in the 2020 draft.
  11. Never forget

Williams did survive behind a shit offensive line last year. Hope the USC OL got their degrees because none of them will be playing in the NFL. As for the Bears OL good health is what I hope for this year.
  12. Caleb Williams Projections

I do think the Bears are building a team that reflects today's football..............pass to get the lead and run to maintain it.
  13. Caleb Williams Projections

Only place I ever want to see Williams run is inside the 10 where his rushing TD numbers are insane.
  14. Official- In Draft Thread

CW texted Taylor and says don't expect to punt much.
  15. Poles strategy not what I expected

For the sake of argument................Seahawks, Metcalf, Lockett, JSN, all had 60+ receptions last year.