Recent content by BearUp

1. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Chiefs (Across Town KC Throwdown: Udderly Clowned Edition)

They figured out a way to get Fields out of a press conference.
  2. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Chiefs (Across Town KC Throwdown: Udderly Clowned Edition)

After JF throws for a garbage time TD. "I thought we had a nice drive there to end the third quarter. Something to build on." - Bears Coaches
  3. Is the NFL too slow for Fields?

I remember him making this quote after a preseason game a couple of years ago. Was he simply wrong? Has his processing slowed down?
  4. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Pumpkin Heads vs Commanders (The B-List Late Show Tryst: Decked 'N Sunkist Edition)

Yes, but I am making an statement about his future and that is - there is no real reason (based on his body of work in the NFL) to believe he is a franchise QB. And, in terms of this game, he did as much to lose it as anybody else on the Field.
  5. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Pumpkin Heads vs Commanders (The B-List Late Show Tryst: Decked 'N Sunkist Edition)

Well, when he ends up a franchise QB you can remind me that you told me so... And if he ends up being a bust you can blame the staff and players around him.
  6. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Pumpkin Heads vs Commanders (The B-List Late Show Tryst: Decked 'N Sunkist Edition)

Yay! There it is! Are you listening to Ryan Fitzpatrick? Fields missed wide open options on that last drive. My goodness! RedZone INT, missed easy lob TD, held the ball to long consistently... Just unbelievable the low bar we have as Bears fans for QBs.
  7. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Pumpkin Heads vs Commanders (The B-List Late Show Tryst: Decked 'N Sunkist Edition)

Defense gave up a first! If we lose it's on them! Fields has clearly taken a huge leap in progress!
  8. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Dude, the Lions are going to kill us this year. They look like a team in a SUCCESSFUL rebuild.
  9. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

I'm sorry, and I get the lytics - but when down 24-7 and looking like trash going into the half... PLAY UNTIL THE CLOCK EXPIRES. I feel like I have been watching a team playing "not to lose" for decades.
  10. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who thinks we're going to see Jordan Love at some point...?