Recent content by benplace

1. benplace

What will Bears biggest change on Defense be?

Biggest change on defense is not playing all season
  2. benplace

Trubisky / Foles together on a play?

I hope Nagy wouldn't be that stupid. One play and both QBs go down with injury, so begins the Tyler Bray dynasty...
  3. benplace

Kristin Cavallari divorcing ‘lazy’ Jay Cutler because he was ‘unmotivated’

I like the Bears but that doesn't entitle me to delve in to players/ex-players personal lives. Best wishes to both of them.
  4. benplace

Boats N Hoes

He's 23, its early in the offseason still. If he comes into camp out of shape then you have something to complain about. Stop judging people and what they do in their private life because you like a football team.
  5. benplace

NY Post hates Bears draft

Thats not what it said at all, it said we were stupid for taking a TE when we have 9 on the roster and there were better corners available when we took Johnson...
  6. benplace

Will Nagy Use 2 QB Formations

Yes, and they will run into each other and both get injured on the same play... Let the Tyler Bray era begin
  7. benplace

Sean Payton has coronavirus

I work in healthcare and they are saying, no new cases in Wuhan China today, it took 3 months for it to cycle through and people are going back to work there. Now think about a typical street before the virus in Wuhan China and one in the US where everyone is at home online. I think because of...
  8. benplace

Matt Nagy is a straight up fraud.

20-12 in two years vs John Fox who went 14-34 in three seasons...
  9. benplace

Bears hire TE coach Clancy Barrone

They need to cut ties with Burton he just isnt on the field enough to earn the salary he is getting.
  10. benplace

Is there anyway we can upgrade Leno?

and Massie, both are huge problems and Pace should have his head on a stake for paying them...
  11. benplace

Superbowl 1967 and now

Apparently players smoked cigarettes? Len Dawson
  12. benplace

Offseason? Extra Football XFL

Rosters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_XFL_team_rosters
  13. benplace

NEW RULEZ for NFL being EXPERIMENTED WITH at the PRoBowl

Why not take it a step further and eliminate punts too? If it is 4th down you can go for it or elect to turn over the ball 40 yds down field. Imagine all the open positions we would create by getting rid of special teams players! -deep sigh-
  14. benplace

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

I will be pulling for the Chiefs, always liked their fans and Nagy came from there.