Recent content by biscuit_in_the_basket

1. biscuit_in_the_basket

Blackhawks 2015-16 Team Discussion Thread

AA had successful wrist surgery today. 2 month recovery.
  2. biscuit_in_the_basket

Divisional Finals Series Thread

That the Sharks are. Watching all their playoff games so far they are, as a team, very committed to play. More than any other team I have seen in these playoffs this far. As far as winning the cup, with the turd the Caps are laying in their series against the Pens, I think that if the...
  3. biscuit_in_the_basket

FInal press conference of the season happening now

Then, hopefully, the reduce the money where their mouth is!
  4. biscuit_in_the_basket

FInal press conference of the season happening now

Lack of consistent 4th line is on Q....unless Stan was intervening...then it is on Bickell... because
  5. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 4 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/19 at 8:30 p.m.

Saving HF50 for when they are really down and out?
  6. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 4 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/19 at 8:30 p.m.

He came back under another name for a brief time and that got banned too...I think he may have come back as another poster for a bit and just moved on. Met the guy a couple of times...the person did not match the postings.
  7. biscuit_in_the_basket

Rate the last movie you watched

Watched '71 last night. Did not live up to the previews. The story just lacked the tension that should have existed for a British soldier trapped in the wrong areas of Belfast during that time. The movie was shot well and the main actors were good...the story just lacked.
  8. biscuit_in_the_basket

I was told to come post in here, so here's my legitimate question.

Well, when one is triple stranger-ing they may not feel it happening
  9. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 3 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/17 at 2 p.m.

The Blues team defense is pretty good and they are doing a great job on the 'Hawks. Their PK is out of this world and just not giving the 'Hawks shots. 'Hawks convert one or more PP and the series is very different at this point.
  10. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 3 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/17 at 2 p.m.

Not a clear shot as it went off of Rosi, changed direction, and bounced. It was a hard shot and he was set for where it should have been and not expecting that the puck would bounce like a superball. All that with some good velocity.
  11. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 2 IGT: Blackhawks @ Blues 4/15 at 7 p.m.

After the war room ruled it a good goal, Hitch decided to burn his challenge for an extended TO. Not a stupid idea.
  12. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 2 IGT: Blackhawks @ Blues 4/15 at 7 p.m.

To quote Bernie Sanders: "This is what you do do"
  13. biscuit_in_the_basket

Game 1 IGT: Chicago Blackhawks @ St. Louis Blues 4/13 at 8:30 p.m.

Yes...because hits were the difference in the game.
  14. biscuit_in_the_basket

Central Division Semifinals: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (2) St. Louis Blues IST

Consider the poster....and look up what their account names means. It will all make sense.