Recent content by botfly10

1. botfly10

Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

All depends on who they are targeting in the trade back And just to add... I know a lot of people are looking at the WRs and drooling, for good reason But imo, OL is a bigger need and an even bigger help for CW Would not be surprised if Poles trades back and takes an OL (or even DL) and goes...
  2. botfly10

Former Bear Eddie Goldman ..

Is Pace still over there? Always thought Goldman had potential to be a dependable starter
  3. botfly10

Mike Farrell(literally who?): Caleb has Pink(red) Flags

It's literally the same shit people used to say about McMahon
  4. botfly10

What happened to the Bears theme skin?

wtf happened to the cbmb skin?
  5. botfly10

Arlington Heights bluff called and they are folding.

How Special person was sweaty teddy to put the bears in a corner with Arlington?
  6. botfly10

Glazer: Bears acquire WR Allen

I have a generally favorable of Poles so far Except when it comes to receiver. Outside of Moore, been a series of meh to shit moves. Hope this doesn't follow that trend.
  7. botfly10

Justin Fields “BOMBSHELL” News!!!

it's deleted now, what did it say?
  8. botfly10

Hold on to Fields and draft Williams

I'm with you know. Get both. Let Fields start. Decent chance his trade value will increase significantly.
  9. botfly10

$@%& it....im painting my nails

eh, CW is certainly exciting However, he has the same unknowns coming out that Fields did Shrug The crapshoot of the whole QB thing gets fukin tiring
  10. botfly10

OT Bills cut Pro Bowl Center Mitch Morse

makes me think the bears liked him better than any centers that would be there is the 5th?
  11. botfly10

Kurt Warner breaks down Caleb Williams tape

The reality is with CW is that he is basically completely untested in pro system. There is really no telling how he will produce when he has checks, is responsible for the mike, keys and a progression all in ~2.5 seconds. The throwing talent is def there, but how he will operate in an NFL...
  12. botfly10

Albert Breer: deep dive behind the bears and Williams at the combine

Well, Poles has been upfront about wanting to get through their process as fast as possible. I'm sure for a lot of reasons, but he has also been clear about not wanting to leave Fields hangin
  13. botfly10

Ryan Bates is a Bear

eh, to me giving a 5th means they see this guy as a gem that they expect to start
  14. botfly10

Meril Hoge goes deep on CW with Mark Grote

It's the same as most the recent top QBs Overflowing with talent, athletic af, mind blowing thrower Complete crapshoot whether he can stay on schedule and work his reads within NFL time constraints