Recent content by BrewCrewFan

1. Test post

Much more smoother on mobile
  2. Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls @ Milwaukee Bucks (Bulls lead series 3-2) 4/30/15 6:00PM CD

Meh, going from 15 wins to 41 plus 2 postseason wins without Jabari and Sanders most of the season is impressive. Was a great season regardless. The whole momentum shifted though after MDJ knocked out the starting PG for all of the 1st QTR. He should have been ejected right after that and he...
  3. Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls @ Milwaukee Bucks (Bulls lead series 3-2) 4/30/15 6:00PM CD

Punching a guy in the face is playoff basketball? hahaha
  4. Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls @ Milwaukee Bucks (Bulls lead series 3-2) 4/30/15 6:00PM CD

Good series. MDJ is a dirty, cheap player who should be suspended at least 2 games.
  5. Game 3 IGT: Chicago Bulls @ Milwaukee Bucks (Bulls lead series 2-0) 4/23/15 7:00PM

Bulls are going to the finals this year. I see them beating Cleveland pretty easily tbh especially with the way Rose is playing. The Bucks will be fine though. Their best player right now can't even legally drink a beer. And you add Jabari to the lineup next year, I can see the Bucks winning...
  6. OT: Pack fan reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UasQg6ZuZoE
  7. RIP Stuart Scott

"When you die, it does not mean you lose cancer, you beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and in the manner of which you live" -Stuart Scott
  8. Breaking News: White Sox Sign Melky

White Sox are killing it this off-season.
  9. Jon Lester Signs With Cubs

Giants offered 7/168. Congrats Cub fans. You guys got a great pitcher.
  10. For some reason, Melvin likes what we have. I can see them adding a couple RP, and maybe a bench...

For some reason, Melvin likes what we have. I can see them adding a couple RP, and maybe a bench bat, but don't expect anything major. They added Adam Lind earlier as their 1B which was the biggest weakness.
  11. Sox Sign David Robertson

Official deal from Jon Heyman: 4/46 12 M per year for a RP.
  12. Jeff Samardzija Dealt To White Sox

Deal is done: BREAKING: A's trade Jeff Samardzija to White Sox for Marcus Semien, Trayce Thompson & Chris Beck.
  13. You must be pretty excited with all the moves White Sox have made.

You must be pretty excited with all the moves White Sox have made.
  14. Hii

Hii
  15. 2015 Cubs Offseason Discussion

Not sure if I like this move for Chicago or not. Montero is gonna be 32 and he's due to make 40 M next 3 years. Offensively he has regressed every year.