Recent content by Briggs is GOAT

1. Briggs is GOAT

Robinson wants to be a Bear 4 Life...

I mean he did have 1400 yard 14 TD year, you don't think he's capable of doing that again?
  2. Briggs is GOAT

Michael Thomas Hopkins Hill Julio Allen Godwin ^ That's the group better than Robinson OBJ (He's more talented than Robinson but he's a little bitch who hurts his team with his bitchness. Robinson is a total pro, Odell would've been complaining his ass off if he was on the Bears this year)...
  3. Briggs is GOAT

Name 10 receivers better than Arob, annnnnnnnndddddddddddd GO!
  4. Briggs is GOAT

We can not be eliminated next week win a win

Hilarious, but no way the Seahawks fail to win a game down the stretch. It would've been more likely if they lost that first SF game.
  5. Briggs is GOAT

I highly doubt that the Rams lose to Dallas. The Rams are playing really well right now, and Dallas is not. I find it to be more likely that the Bears beat GB on Sunday.
  6. Briggs is GOAT

This is almost certainly true but I would still like for the Bears to finish with a winning record and for Mitch to play well. If he plays well in these last 3 games it would be encouraging.
  7. Briggs is GOAT

What I want to see from Pace

No, it's because that isn't his game. Trubisky has been a big, strong, athletic guy relative to his age for his whole life. He has played the QB position as a guy who moves and runs around a lot, he's never played as a traditional pocket passer. A lot of great QBs don't play that way either.
  8. Briggs is GOAT

What I want to see from Pace

Over the course of his career he HAS used them enough, he hasn't used them enough this season but maybe that will change. He's also above average at making throws on the run and making plays outside the pocket.
  9. Briggs is GOAT

What does Mitch do at an above average level?

He wrecks the Lions at an above average level. @Anytime23 @nc0gnet0
  10. Briggs is GOAT

***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

Yeah. Could've had the Chargers game so easily too.
  11. Briggs is GOAT

***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

Refs need to stop blowing the whistle on those