Recent content by Britbuffguy

1. Britbuffguy

Whelp. It looks like its going to be Caleb Williams.

Then 2024 is when I stop being a Bears fan. It's the only team in the only sport I watch, so this will just free up 17 Sundays a year. Just one reboot too many for my liking. Plus, the guy is a little bitch. But all of you that want to paint your fingernails like the rookie, more power to you!
  2. Britbuffguy

Some should read this, and Think about it.

So the Bears give Williams a coach on his last leg of a year, Moore, Kmet and an O-Line that mostly sucks when it matters. Success?
  3. Britbuffguy

Eddie Jackson released

Playoffs in a QB reboot year? Sure, okay.
  4. Britbuffguy

Drafting Williams Buys Poles 3 More Years...

Which could be gone if this team regresses next year.
  5. Britbuffguy

Drafting Williams Buys Poles 3 More Years...

Strongly disagree. It didn't help Pace when he took Fields. The defense is on the rise RIGHT NOW. A new QB has to be good RIGHT NOW. If he drafts a rookie and they only win 3 games, pretty sure Flus and Poles are fired. Why would you bring back a guy that over saw 13 wins in 3 years? Is it...
  6. Britbuffguy

Biggs - Bears are moving on from Fields

Biggs has wanted Fields gone since they traded the pick last year.
  7. Britbuffguy

OFFICIAL SBLVIII IGT: Niners vs Chiefs

Worst Superbowl Ever.
  8. Britbuffguy

Bears would trade out of 1st for historic haul

Who was the Cincy QB when Burrow was drafted? Wasn't it pretty much a given they needed a new QB? Not sure Fields is considered a lock to have to be replaced.
  9. Britbuffguy

Caleb Williams wears dress for GQ

Nah, he's a douche not worth having on a team. Even the Packers kicked him to the curb. You might, but don't lump the rest of us in with your poor decisions.
  10. Britbuffguy

Caleb Williams wears dress for GQ

Not me. :)
  11. Britbuffguy

DJ Moore would “still be happy” if the Bears draft a qb with prettier fingernails than him.

Are you mad that DJ isn't a little bitch, like yourself? Sounds like it.
  12. Britbuffguy

Preach Brother

If Fields isn't good enough, why would any other team give a good return for him? I get you don't like the guy, but I'm not getting the logic here. If the Bears are kicking a guy to the curb before his rookie contract is over, why would any other team give the Bears jack shit?
  13. Britbuffguy

Preach Brother

Explain to me how starting over at QB and not having the capital to fix other holes is the point again? So.... Williams Herbert Moore Kmet and a bunch of guys that wouldn't make the practice squad of other teams. You're basically thinking Williams is going to be a Super star out of the gate?
  14. Britbuffguy

Preach Brother

He's got a smoking hot wife too, so there's that.
  15. Britbuffguy

Marvin Harrison, Jr. is the generational talent in this draft!

Ah yes. A top tier QB will make the O-Line block better, Herbert will find holes to run for 50 yards at a time, Mooney will learn again how to catch. Poorly educated folk don't grasp how much a myth that one QB will improve a shitty team is something that just doesn't happen.