Recent content by BullBearSock

1. 2010-2011 NBA award predictions

Here is my 2010-11 Bulls prediction (and my NBA predictions are at the very end) ... Bull Bear Sock: Chicago Bulls: 2010-11 Season Preview (Part 2)
  2. Bulls Confidential : Kevin Durant becoming a Derrick Rose fan

How can you not be a fan of this: USA v. Brazil: Derrick Rose Highlights (Reverse Layups!)
  3. Derrick Rose Links + Crossover video

I agree about BleacherReport ... not super legit/credible. They just post tons and tons of lists, so I linked to one. Either way tho, the most credible source on the interwebs could have put D-Rose as the #7 pg and I would disagree. Right now he's gotta be top 5, and by end of year maybe...
  4. Derrick Rose Links + Crossover video

As I usually post a bunch of Bulls links, today I focused only on D-Rose. Including a video of him breaking ankles in the TeamUSA v. Spain game ... Bull Bear Sock: Click-a-Bull (Derrick Rose Links)
  5. If Bulls miss out on the big boys..

Joe Johnson is terrible and getting old. He is not a #1 dood in the NBA, as you can see when we just watched him get shut down in the playoffs. He is going to get a franchise-crippling contract from some team, so I just hope it's not the Bulls. Rudy Gay is the same position/size/skills as...
  6. Multiple GM's Claiming LeBron's Coming to the Bulls, Sam Smith Ain't Buyin' It

That Chad Ford article got a little ahead of itself ... if we execute a sign-and-trade that includes Deng (our biggest movable contract), we are still over $1m short of signing another max contract guy. Might not seem like a big deal, but when 2 huge superstars are joining a team and one...
  7. Rank the Free Agents for the Bulls

Whaa? How often do you actually watch Chris Bosh play? Hardly overrated ... he looks much worse than he is defensively because he basically plays center on that team because Bargnani is a soft perimeter player. Bosh is way better than Amare because Amare's skills won't transfer as well...
  8. Rank the Free Agents for the Bulls

Also, join this "Bulls Fans" group when you get a chance ... http://chicitysports.com/forum/groups/bulls-fans.html ANd check out the discussion I started there about why I hate LeBron James
  9. Rank the Free Agents for the Bulls

Agree about Boozer, he's good and would definitely help. But totally disagree about JJ - he's garbage. Maybe a decent #2 guy, but enough teams have money this summer that he'll get paid like a #1 guy ...
  10. Rank the Free Agents for the Bulls

Yeah I agree - I meant "flaw" as increased risk. New CBA could change salary structures and salary cap so that other teams can offer more or Melo might not leave Nuggets. So there is a risk, but I would rather chance that than sign JJ or some other crap player this summer
  11. Rank the Free Agents for the Bulls

Forgot about Dirk ... I bet the only reason he opts out is to re-negotiate before the new CBA, so he won't be switching teams. That's the flaw with keeping space for Melo also, the new CBA could change everything before we have a chance to sign him
  12. Rank the Free Agents for the Bulls

Who do you want the Bulls to get most? And why? My choices: 108 - Joe Johnson (he is a great 2nd wheel, not a superstar) 87 - Rudy Gay (redundant with Luol - same age, same position, same "not-that-good") 34 - David Lee (we have a pretty talented power forward, why pay him more $$?) 5 -...
  13. Official Chicago Bulls Blog: DaBullsEye

Loving ChiCitySports! Just wanted to let everyone know I created a new group: "Bulls Fans" (click "community" then "social groups", and you should see it on the right).
  14. Chicago Bulls Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

Bulls Fan Since: 1989 Favorite Current Bulls Player: D-Rose Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: MJ Favorite Bulls Moment: When MJ said "He can't guard me." about Gerald "The Jordan Stopper" Wilkins