Recent content by Bullsman24

1. Jimmy Butler All-Star?

I think we just need to take a shot with this team and see what happens. I think we have championship level talent if Rose is healthy. And if he's not, then this is all irrelevant.
  2. Around The NBA ( News, Rumors ETC )

So much win
  3. Is the 1st or 2nd seed in the east possible?

We can take the second seed when Rose gets back. The first seed will be a lot harder though. I'm fine being second, and I think either way we're favorites to play the Heat in the ECF, I'm not scared of the Nets, Knicks or Pacers.
  4. Kirk Hinrich All Star?

Just an interesting point, did anyone else notice that with Jo now an All-Star, the Bulls will have a lineup made up of five former All-Stars when Rose gets back?
  5. Jimmy Butler All-Star?

Jimmy Butler is not a better player than Luol Deng. Just need to get that clear. That being said, if Jimmy can develop a solid spot-up three pointer, then he really could be the answer to shooting guard on this team. When you have a guy like Rose, you don't need another big time ball handler...
  6. The Official Luol Deng Trade Scenario Thread

No chance he gets traded. It's like Boozer, we're not going to get equal value back in any trade because his contract and production is worth more to us.
  7. Bulls Offseason Report Card

I liked the Bulls offseason moves personally. They maintained talent-wise IMO, and saved a lot of money. If Thibs really is able to teach defense, this team is MUCH better offensively. And if Thibs really can teach team defense like we think he can, the defensive output of the bench mob may not...
  8. SP1994's J.R. Smith Thread

I write heavily for the site and even I know that...
  9. Jeremy Lin a Bull?

You do know that he's from America and speaks with an American accent... :smh:
  10. Slam Dunk Participants

Chase Budinger...SMH. Jeremy Evans shoulda been in there!
  11. Bulls RE-Sign Mike James to a 10 Day contract.

This move is completely independent of the Rip move...Mike James is in to be a backup point with Rose missing time to injury. Simple as that.
  12. Who is the MVP?

But really, Durant is in the lead followed by LeBron and Rose. Those are the three best teams in the NBA bar none, and those three SHOULD be the top three for the next half a decade. The fact that Kevin Love is ahead of Rose in the MVP column is baffling...shouldn't you have to have a winning...
  13. Who is the MVP?

Asian Pride <3
  14. ESPN Possible Howard to Bulls Trades

Joakim, Asik, unguaranteed contracts of Brewer/Korver/Watson and Charlotte pick for Dwight and Hedo