Canth's latest activity

• Canth reacted to Toast88's post in the thread OT: It’s time to talk about Penix with Like Like.
    It doesn’t make any sense. Presumably when you win a mini bidding war and tamper to acquire Cousins for pretty big money and several...
  • Canth reacted to Spitta Andretti's post in the thread Official- In Draft Thread with Like Like.
    your takes are always terrible
  • Canth reacted to Myk's post in the thread Official- In Draft Thread with Like Like.
    Seriously? The Bears got the consensus #1 QB and one of the 3 consensus top 3 WRs. And you think they should've traded down from that...
  • Canth reacted to Bearly's post in the thread Official- In Draft Thread with Like Like.
    I think the Murphy leak and the Bear saying they were open for business were just diversions. I was Ok with a trade down for Murphy if...
  • Canth reacted to remydat's post in the thread Needs after Day 1 and possible targets? with Like Like.
    If anything I think Poles trades up not down. The bottom of the draft is weak. This is the draft to target impact players. If a pass...
  • According to you he ruined the locker room by trading Fields. How will they ever recover?
  • Canth replied to the thread Official- In Draft Thread.
    What a crazy 1st round. 6 QB's, 7 WR's, and 9 OL
    Yeah. But, Cousins has a known injury that they accepted when they signed him. So, just pure speculation, maybe he is not quite on...
    Yeah, it really was and still is. When they signed Cousins, you expected to basically go all in and try to win the NFC South. But then...
  • Canth reacted to remydat's post in the thread Official- In Draft Thread with Like Like.
    Bills actively helping Chiefs to continue to beat the shit out of them.
    Ok, this is kinda neat interview. The fashion bit at the end, not shown on stage...custom Chicago undershirt. Not gonna lie, I think...
    In the instant grades section from the Athletic, they did not really care for the Packers pick. They gave them a C which is tied with...
    Not even close, try again. The C grade is for ATL on pick 8. The grade is at the bottom of the analysis for a given pick. They gave...
    • 1714100659372.png
    They said he recently had back surgery, they were not even sure he was going to be willing or able to hug anyone. And then, one of the...
    Man, what is it, like at least an hour later? I still just absolutely stoked that Poles and the Bears didn't get cute and just did the...