Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i feel bad now, so i know u r a sox fan so il give you what i call the gordon backham award, even though someone else has this award for other reasons. :)
    i saw your chat message, you couldnt copy and paste what you posted and throw it in another thread? i closed the old IGTs so they would stop getting bumped...:( my bad didnt mean to cut u off of writing, i saw u were viewing the thread, and i saw u get off so i figured it was ok. sawwwy
    glad you are playing my game! now go throw out some old school shit that these kiddies cant ansewer without google!
    agreed. zhamanov was a waste as well. there were some dark days of blackhawk hockey that is for sure. its so much different now, and i feel so old watching this new generation of nhl players.
    steve smith was like my idol growing up watching hockey. him, roenick,cicarelli, and hull. that was hockey back then.
    I'd consider you a top 3 poster here, give me some suggestions to make this place better ;)
    nah it was a video game site.

but the site sucks now, becuase its not the same as it used to be.
    oh ok, its because if i remember correctly there was a user called grimson.
    Yeah was just wondering since the 643Guys weren't much into it, and I know you listen every week. Seems like I will have to bring the UFC/MMA flavor to the show ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…