Recent content by Captain Iago

1. Rumors: Brooks Laich + Troy Brouwer to the Blackhawks

Ward is another name being tossed around as potential return.
  2. Kane's injury

MillerTime instead of TuevoTime!!!
  3. Kane's injury

What a complete bummer. TT time is on until a meh vet comes in to replace him :/
  4. Which is more annoying?

Konroyd, err Mr. Vanilla, is terrified to make a critical negative remark...and probably rightly so...isn't that right Mr. Mora?
  5. Seidenberg Hit on Toews

Do we watch the same Hawks team?
  6. Blackhawks @ Bruins IGT 12/11 @ 6:00 p.m.

Can't blame you for that.
  7. Blackhawks @ Bruins IGT 12/11 @ 6:00 p.m.

It'll probably end up being its own thread I imagine, but am I the only one who doesn't expect supplementary discipline on Seids on Toews? I mean, maybe, maybe Quintal gives him a game at most because it's Toews, but meh...seeing some overreaction on the twitters.
  8. Why did the Chicago Blackhawks sign Daniel Carcillo?

He is, I agree. It's also about fucking time.
  9. Oduya Injury

Rundblad would be a perfect short-term solution. Long term, sure, the jury is still out as he'll get more time to get more exposed. He's been much better, though.
  10. Where does Richards fit?

Most of your post I'm okay with. What I quoted above, not at all.
  11. Where does Richards fit?

Yeah okay before some of you go homophobic on me... Yeah no one should be pleased with how it's gone with him this far. He's been bad. He doesn't fit. I'll hold out hope yet. I can feel Dews yelling "sample size" at me. :D I'm afraid the Hawks got too copy-cat-ish and forgot what got them...
  12. Where does Richards fit?

In between the crack of my ass.
  13. OT: Slava Voynov suspended indefinitely

The NHL dodged a bullet with Varly, big time. Doing absolutely nothing to him during the investigation--and the charges completely dropped--those ends do not justify the blinders.
  14. Why did the Chicago Blackhawks sign Daniel Carcillo?

I don't disagree, which is why I wrote "thus far;" however, consider the statement with contextual expectations thus far. He's also drawn more penalties than he's taken.