Castor76's latest activity

• C
    Castor76 replied to the thread Now that the season is over.
    With as awesome as Ruth was as a player, imagine how much more devastating he could have been if he took care of himself in the...
  • C
    It's a variation of the "broken windows" theory. When players have to care about little things like personal appearance then other...
  • C
    Maybe an off day with no baseball? I know MLB doesn't like announcements like a hiring on days of games.
  • C
    I didn't say that's what I want. I said that's what I thought they'd do. So please just stop with the "Please just stop." until I say...
  • C
    My guess is they'd put Baez at 3rd, Nico at SS, and either Happ or a traded for player at 2nd.
  • C
    Castor76 replied to the thread Gleyber Torres.
    It's done them wonders the previous 5. And there's no such thing as set up for the next 5 years now in baseball. The Cubs are not losing...
  • C
    Castor76 replied to the thread Gleyber Torres.
    Tell that to the people from 100 years before then. Torres doesn't even make the majors until 2018. And ask Dodger fans how it feels to...
  • C
    Castor76 reacted to RacerX's post in the thread Now that the season is over with Like Like.
    If true, then you are the Almora of this board, with the temperment of Milton Bradley Jr.
  • C
    Castor76 replied to the thread MLB Playoffs IGT.
    You know who the unhappiest person is right now? Bryce Harper.
  • C
    Hence why I said I was pulling your leg and it was not a serious suggestion. KC showed you can win it all with great D and a solid...
  • C
    Here's an idea for somebody to be looked at for a position on the Cubs. Brent Strom is a little bit up there is age, 71, but maybe his...
  • C
    So, trade Bryant, go big for Cole, and maybe see if they can trade for another good starter? I'm just pulling your leg. Not saying this...
  • C
    Maybe?
  • C
    Well, considering the original post was asking what we thought the Cubs "should" do and not "would" do, harmless speculation about the...
  • C
    I've been calling Merrifield "Merriman" for a while now and mix the names up. Dyslexia can be a bitch along with typing hundreds of...