Chris Sojka's latest activity

• C
    Chris Sojka replied to the thread Power vs Zone.
    Did you just write all that? This is an exagerated way of accusing me of saying "i know you are but what am i? Spartan you fat pussy...
  • C
    So if the pulling guard fails to execute and everyone just blocks the guy in front of them and instead of hitting the intended hole it...
  • C
    Brown feels alive right now... he will never feel more elegant in his life. His peak is when he feels he’s got all the attention...
  • C
    I'd be all for that.
  • C
    If we could get David Sharpe for RT, kick Massie into RG, and then draft Adams from LSU... damn...now thats an o-line around...
  • C
    Trey Adams is definitely a day 1 starter he just has injury issues.
  • C
    Really? Tell that to Charles Leno and whoever our RT was this year after Bobbie Massie. Doesn't have to win, but also has to win...
  • C
    Chris Sojka reacted to BearDownZZ's post in the thread Power vs Zone with Like Like.
    FB's or any lead blocker are used commonly in outside zone going back to Howard Griffith in Denver (though they ran a ton of 12...
  • C
    What I am saying is the chiefs throw 70% of the time. How are the a "zone run team". They're awful at it. Also the 49ers have a top 5...
  • C
    Chris Sojka reacted to modo's post in the thread Power vs Zone with Like Like.
    Teams do not stick to one scheme 100% of the time... In the case of the 2017 Bears they mostly did inside and outside zone which suited...
  • C
    Your inability to read and remember anything past a month ago indicates youve syluffered to much head trauma. Nothing of substance...
  • C
    Chris Sojka reacted to ChiKhan's post in the thread Biggs: Changes at ILB with Like Like.
    Yeah I'm sure all the space Kwik will take up the offense is just going to be bringing in a lot of talent with that money. Smh He was...
  • C
    I know he does. I know when things werent working last year they changed things. Go do your research he balanced the run and irs the...
  • C
    "Was" the staple of his offense and there was an adjustment made in the beginning of the year if you dont recall. In fact he said he...
  • C
    Imagine having to peak at your blindside at the start of every play because your LT is playing so poorly that you call 15 wr screens...