Recent content by Chris Sojka

1. Quick turn around.

When you look at a franchise like the Bears that has wallowed in mediocrity as long as some of us have watched you are reminded of what mediocrity awaits year after year after year. Mid to late first round picks all secured by winning games we barely deserved to win against teams that could...
  2. Who’s the starting D-Line?

Bears should grab Clowney.. he’s one of the best run defenders in the past five years and would be a solid improvement over anyone we have on the edge…
  3. Rounds 2/3 who ya want

Yes please
  4. On the record - Darnell Wright - FTO

I thought he was the best tackle in this draft by far, a no brained sure thing tackle… not a guy that might be a great guard… a sure thing tackle
  5. Who should the Bears have taken with the #32 pick?

Darnell Washington TE Georgia Best player on the board. Disguises the offense a an in-line blocking TE and had the athleticism and hands to be a huge target on 3rd down. Jumbo sets and 3TE sets with Kmet Tonyan and Washington can see two TE sets and a FB giving you an opportunity to have...
  6. ***OFFICAIL*** BEARS SELECT DARNELL WRIGHT AS #10 OVERALL IN 2023

What an excellent pick for the Bears! The offense is gonna put up numbers this year! Fields is gonna have pass protection!
  7. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

It’ll never work. Because 60% of zone OL that are good are gone. I’m saying shift the offense to suit your QB better. Why have that talent in fields and waste it?
  8. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

That’s not the point of the pick. He plays like a tackle… he’s an elite blocker. 6’7 280 and a reach that’s crazy. If he sticks an end he’s setting the edge easily… if he gets on a linebacker he creates massive holes. Everyone try’s to copycat and I’m telling you this pick goes the opposite...
  9. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

Best player scenario at LT… I agree… my thing is I want to protect Fields through our draft and a top rated tackle does that. Anyone can bust but expectations are that he can play at a high level in the nfl. Washington the TE is a “crutch” player. He helps in every aspect of an offense. A...
  10. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

So Baltimore doesn’t run a mobile QB that can throw.
  11. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

Powers blocks for the Ravens… Lamar Jackson… very similar player to fields… idk how he couldn’t fit here… Edmunds is a mike. But he can easily play WLB as it’s simply easier to play.
  12. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

It’s hard to say Clowney isn’t a good player. He ranks amongst the highest run stopping ends in football when healthy. Gesicki is in a bad system. He was awesome before the change to the new offense in Miami. That’s why they franchise tagged him last year.
  13. Is Bijan Robinson a better RB prospect out of college than Ezekiel Elliot?

He’s more agile he doesn’t seem better downhill “yet”.
  14. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

I also grabbed a Tackle from Syracuse in the 3rd who has good draft grades. But again the NFL is a different beast!
  15. My Mock draft and FA off-season.

There’s an entire offseason to figure it out and in this draft we’re bringing in a ton of tackles. Plus that’s why I drafted Washington as a TE. He is that guy that can stand in there and help protect in the event that we need to give one of our Tackles a hand. He’s an “elite” blocking TE...