Recent content by ClydeLee

1. Hawks sign 22yo German

More like another Kampf, but that helps Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  2. Hawks vs Unintentionally Tanking IGT (Rest of the year)

For some reason despite people saying he can't play a bottom line role he does it well to the same level a Andrew Desjardins did or others Why he's on kanes wing after the trade deadline past makes no sense though. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  3. Trade dradline 8est,5pst,7cst,6mst

What filling in nicely? He and seabs as top pair 2 weeks in November... then as its been every year lately Seabrook sinks after that point in the season. Svedberg came back later that year and in the playoffs and was not any good as he's not at all a defender that keeps up in the NHL or uses...
  4. Trade dradline 8est,5pst,7cst,6mst

They all are signed to an NHL contract then sent down to the AHL... so that's why they're recalled. Though the situations like with a guy on an AHL deal initially given a new NHL deal and then called up might be a bit weird. That's a rare case anyway Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  5. Around the League Happenings thread (Updated: 2018)

A lot of ahl or tweener ex hawks moved around at trade deadline. Motte was shipped in part of a trade to Vancouver and many of their fans are mad they're not getting picks in trades like that but bottom 6 ceiling prospects. Kyle Baun who was having a poor year in the ahl compared to his...
  6. Trade dradline 8est,5pst,7cst,6mst

After that appears Wingles is traded, to Boston for a 5th round pick. Bye Tommy, see you soon. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  7. Trade dradline 8est,5pst,7cst,6mst

It's a good return on Hartman and I felt before if it's a 1st plus the trade value is there cause he doesn't bring anything more remarkable that I don't see a Duclair, Hayden, Hino types already bringing. And Hartman will be likely asking for 2 mil this summer which now can be saved to add a...
  8. Your 2017-2018 Chicago Blackhawks Season Thread

It's not like the trade bait was going on in December. Bouma wingles and jurco just got top 6 time the last couple weeks, clear trade push. But the Cat and Hino both have played a lot with, both second most ice time forward for them is, Toews. But not a whole lot with 8 and 88. It's clear the...
  9. Should they sell at the deadline?

This team is not as hampered capwise people seem to think going forward even with current makeup. The only contracts of potential try to mark up more than elc or under 1 mil are Hartman and Duclair. Cause their previous 20 goal years but I doubt they get too much. There's not a lot of good...
  10. Should they sell at the deadline?

I don't see what they'd spend money on it they were able to trade AA or Seabs. Unless you're getting some decent still buy sooner to expire It's not like Tavares is a contract fit or makes sense for him at all and this FA class is not overwhelming with much. It's next summer they'll need money...
  11. Your 2017-2018 Chicago Blackhawks Season Thread

Vancouver extended Benning who still is considering re-sign in Gundbranson who is a big physical plug. If seabs could be packaged out its to there. Otherwise I'd hope some guys that might not sign again like Kempny are traded off Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  12. IGT: Hawks vs. Your mom

Gotta admit I like your mom's hot chicken But these are the games that really matter, the division games record is brutal this year Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  13. Kevin Mawae: Brian Urlacher Was A Better Middle Linebacker Than Ray Lewis

Do you get what that means? When you're ranking and comparing and choosing which stats or awards mean more, you're making Subjectivity criteria. Subjectivity is everywhere, not primarily in arts. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  14. IGT - Islanders @ Hocks

Most talk is the cap going up and there's not a tight Gap for the future as there was this past couple years, at least if they can trade Hossas hit and he is ltir for good and that's only cost teams a few 1st round pick swap spots or 2nd rounder. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  15. The NFL’s first African-American owner?

You're being non diverse towards severe color blind people of otherwise color apathetic folks that don't have a favorite color car or clothes. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk