CSF77's latest activity

• CSF77
    CSF77 replied to the thread 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove thread.
    Cubs might have the deepest system in catchers with 2 guys that could start for plenty of teams on the roster. Good kid but he was out...
  • CSF77
    CSF77 replied to the thread Cubs over/under predictions?.
    2012 6-6 3.76 ERA 1.6 WAR. 136 IP Good team he had a nice start. (2nd in ALC) 2013 9-7 3.51 ERA 3.4 WAR 200 IP (took over as the...
  • CSF77
    There is more to it but yes it is over rated and the fact that they traded for a worse RF in Nick really showed that the whole D>O is...
  • CSF77
    A bigger issue was having Soler in the minors and then taking Schwarber in the draft. They pretty much handcuffed themselves and then...
  • CSF77
    I would rather not dwell on the past. Most of the signs are showing that Theo will move on after his deal is up and to be honest it is...
  • CSF77
    CSF77 reacted to Diehardfan's post in the thread Cubs over/under predictions? with Like Like.
    Again.....it's not about who they traded. The fact is apparently Sox fans knew something that Cub's scouts clearly missed. Sure, he was...
  • CSF77
    I don't agree but your opinion is not wrong at all on this. I saw Cease as something they did not have. Eloy was something that they...
  • CSF77
    2018 they rode Hamels resurgence. 2019 they rode Nick's break out. 2017 they rode Q's trade 2016 they rode Chapman's trade. Pretty...
  • CSF77
    Injury had more to do with it. Hamels coming back clunky post injury and losing Javy did not help the cause. Contreras being injured...
  • CSF77
    You really can't. NFL has a cap in place for a even playing field and teams can do black outs to keep their fan base from soaking free...
  • CSF77
    And ask your self why did they pay Sosa and gave him nothing to work with for years? Fans came in to watch Sammy jack home runs. If...
  • CSF77
    I know for a fact that he has been on sense other sites for the past 10+ years. The Cubs were owned by the Trib and they were just...
  • CSF77
    Was weird seeing the bread asile bare today. People are such weird creatures. Create a panic and watch the monkeys go.
  • CSF77
    CSF77 reacted to CubsFaninMN's post in the thread Cubs over/under predictions? with Like Like.
    Maybe we need to start looking not at an over/under on number of wins, but on win percentage. Because 85 wins means a way different...
  • CSF77
    But I was thinking on it some. If it ends up like the flu. Around 10% of the population got it. But you have to take into account of...