Recent content by DC

1. DC

Bowers is the Ideal Tight End

Someone watched Hoge and Jahns today. Me too.
  2. DC

6 Days Out: What do you think is Poles' Pre-Draft Meal

@HeHateMe Wings with jerk seasoning, homemade mozzarella sticks and pizza. Going old school like an old fool.
  3. DC

McCarthy

I'd be out at that point.
  4. DC

6 Days Out: What do you think is Poles' Pre-Draft Meal

Daily Warrior Smoothie from Smoothie King and salmon on triskets. Wait, that's what I've eaten today. Poles will probably drink coffee and snack all day.
  5. DC

In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

Even @hyatt151 was a believer.
  6. DC

In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

I'm bored and just whipped through the first 60 replies. TY for this bump. I was all-in too. This shit is painful. We all must suffer. There are so many signature worthy moments there.
  7. DC

Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

This is a good take. Might I add that in todays NFL, which then translates down to the college and HS ranks...WR's like these will be more common as time goes on. It's a flag football world. I know the top 3 WR's sound amazing, but we're going to see more and more of that. Less RB's, less...
  8. DC

Caleb Williams likes fake tweet about American Woman being too Masculine

Groan. Let’s just not do this, CCS. But he’s probably laughing at it. Like most would.
  9. DC

Anyone going to the CHGO Draft party?

Oh fuck off, Olin.
  10. DC

Micah Parsons

A future first and this years 75. Absolutely.
  11. DC

How many xanax will you be taking if Caleb isnt great in his first game?

None bc I know Brock Bowers will power suck Caleb’s cock back to life in time for week two. That is, after he’s done banging @Black Rainbow s Mom.
  12. DC

How many xanax will you be taking if Caleb isnt great in his first game?

None, bc Brock Bowers will be back in the lineup week two after banging @Black Rainbow s Mom.
  13. DC

The "200 Club"

Well said. It's time for the Bears to have a true alpha and not another yes man. Caleb is going to completely change the dynamics not only on the field, but in the offices as well.