Recent content by Decatur Staley

1. Decatur Staley

How come Fields isnt leading the league in INTS?

I have thrown fewer interceptions than any of them... I must be elite of the elite.
  2. Decatur Staley

Larry Borom sharted

We just gonna let this go?
  3. Decatur Staley

Larry Borom sharted

4. Decatur Staley

Justin Fields had the NFL’s highest passer rating in this category in 2021

Turns out his offense works best with Patrick Mahomes running it...
  5. Decatur Staley

Bears couldn't afford Jarvis Landry

Jarvis Landry has never been an all pro... Not even close. He's also at the tail end of his career. Anyone who thought he was getting $11M was out of their mind.
  6. Decatur Staley

*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

When I’m running a war room for my mock drafts, I usually only trade down when I don’t know any of the names at the top of the CPU generated big board. Maybe this is what Poles is doing too.
  7. Decatur Staley

Bears should have taken the top receiver on their board.

Only thing I know right now is who the bears picked and what the other teams did in between those picks. Statistically they had better odds of finding a better WR with 2nd pick and Safety with third, than the other way around.
  8. Decatur Staley

I guess we’ll see if that’s what they think in post draft interviews… I’d be surprised if Poles characterizes it that way.
  9. Decatur Staley

You’re opinion on the value of the position has nothing to do with it. The bears 3rd pick was a WR, so clearly they wanted to draft a WR. 4 WRs came off the board between their second and third picks vs 1 safety that came off the board. They could’ve had a WR that was 4 places better and only...
  10. Decatur Staley

You’re right… But not everyone understands game theory. No point in arguing.
  11. Decatur Staley

I got another "A" with this mock I did...

All my imaginary picks and trades are better than yours based on unsubstantiated projections.
  12. Decatur Staley

Is Mooney a #1 WR?

Hell no
  13. Decatur Staley

Nagy Era Leaks

Pace hired Nagy