dennehy's latest activity

• dennehy
    The only one they will probably lose is Nick Williams, and he was an afterthought before 2019.
  • dennehy
    dennehy replied to the thread Illini BB.
    Robert Archibald has passed away. Ugh.
  • dennehy
    dennehy replied to the thread The 2020 Senior Bowl Discussion.
    I mentioned Josiah Deguara as a good TE prospect relative to his assumed draft position (right now most sites have him available or...
  • dennehy
    dennehy replied to the thread Biggs: Changes at ILB.
    Just as reference, $8mil/year would have put NK as the 13th highest paid off ball LB in the league last year. $5mil/year would put him...
  • dennehy
    dennehy reacted to WindyCity's post in the thread Power vs Zone with Like Like.
    It is 100% the opposite. It does not require OLmen to win 1 on 1 match ups o be successful. In a zone run your play side tackle can...
  • dennehy
    Austin Jackson is athletic but pretty soft. If you watch his tape against Iowa in the Holiday Bowl he gets absolutely abused by Epenesa...
  • dennehy
    Yeah I'd like to see a trade down as well.
  • dennehy
    dennehy reacted to rawdawg's post in the thread The 2020 Senior Bowl Discussion with Like Like.
    Yeah Mims was a guy I was hoping the Bears could get on Day 3. I think he's going to play/run himself into day 2 after the combine...
  • dennehy
    dennehy reacted to bamainatlanta's post in the thread Illini BB with Like Like.
    Lost in the KU-KSU brawl was that Jerrance Howard stopped that idiot from using the stool as a weapon. Well done JH
  • dennehy
    Zach Baun is finally starting to get the rep that he deserves, really versatile, good short area quickness, good processing edge...
  • dennehy
    I think Love is going to wind up as the clear #4 QB, likely first round. Hurts has never been able to see the field at an NFL level...
  • dennehy
    dennehy replied to the thread Biggs: Changes at ILB.
    If he's that good, why do you think he's going to come relatively cheap? You had him him at less than Danny T. made 4 years ago, even...
  • dennehy
    dennehy reacted to Parade_Rain's post in the thread Illini BB with Like Like.
    Yes. You understand what I'm saying. And I agree. I think Kofi will likely bully Oturo. We will see what happens to rebounding and such...
  • dennehy
    dennehy replied to the thread Illini BB.
    I think Kofi will get his against Oturo because he'll be able to bully him a little. Will be an interesting matchup, as will Garza who...
  • dennehy
    dennehy reacted to Parade_Rain's post in the thread Illini BB with Like Like.
    I think everyone will know more when Illinois plays Minnesota. Oturo is a clear 1st rounder. I've looked around on some draft boards and...