Recent content by DJMoore_is_fat

1. Now that FA is over

I’d prefer to address which teams fans have the most teeth; 1st Place) Bears Last Place) Packers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. OT: Patterson signing no bueno

Pacey boy strikes again. He should stick to trading for the Khalil Mack’s of the world. Patterson will spend 75% of the season at home playing WoW with Turnstile Kyle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Buster Skrine to be a Bear

Another black guy with CTE. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Josh Bellamy appreciation thread.

Drops Bellamy will be missed..... By the packers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. OT: Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting prostitute

Hillary Clinton got busted at same place. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sam Acho released

Bad at football and has CTE. Next. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. OT - Jason Witten Unretires, Leaves ESPN Booth To Rejoin Cowboys

Former players as analysts suck because they all have CTE. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. OT: Marc Trestman named HC for Tampa Bay XFL team

Mark Trestman/Phail Emery was the worst HC/GM combination in Bears history. Plus Ted Phillips as president? Wow. I could have run the team better from the couch in my moms basement. At least I wouldn’t have drafted the “dynamic striker” Jonathon Boston. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Kyle Long restructures his contract

Turnstile Kyle is now the highest paid WoW player in the Midwest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Edge Shopping on a Budget

Terrell Suggs is 72 years old and has one leg - but could still probably get some sacks in limited snaps. Hasn’t he been playing for like 20 years? And JA passed him for some bum, probably. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ellen shave Edelman's beard

In 2009 I got into a fight with my mom because she claimed I hadn’t worked in 12 years and she was sick of me living in her basement and stealing her pop tarts. Fast forward to 2016 when I was hard at work on the Bernie Sanders campaign from a make-shift desk in my moms basement - she came...
  12. Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

Nice guy. Sucks at his job. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Marvin Lewis

I heard he’s a Hilary Clinton-supporting snowflake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. What Bears Jerseys do you own?

I’ve got a nice collection, too. Orlando Pace Michael Haynes Devin Aromashadu Caleb Hanie Raymont Harris Frank Omylie Chris Zorich The skinny WR who broke his back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. The Health of This Team

Leonard Floyd got CTE, Eddie Jackson’s leg was amputated, Kyle Long is paralyzed from the eye Browns down and Codey Parkey just sucks - but other than that, it’s been pretty amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk