Recent content by Enasic

1. Enasic

Bears Have High Expectations for Running Backs.

That’s the difference Shanny and Nagy. One is a great coach. The other is Nagy.
  2. Enasic

Should the Redskins change their name

Good call I forgot about them
  3. Enasic

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a team name that wasn’t plural.
  4. Enasic

If you want someone to die, COVID would be one of the worst methods of going about that.
  5. Enasic

Mitch Trubisky and his throwing shoulder imbalance

Fix biscuits shoulder...goat status commence
  6. Enasic

Mack under the most pressure in 2020??

Did teams not double and triple team Mack in 18? Do we forget about all the highlights that year of him blowing up doubles and triples. Last year I saw him get single blocked by tight ends and lose numerous 1 on 1s. Mack, for whatever reason, didn’t play up to par last season. Was still good...
  7. Enasic

Bears WR Coach Talks About The 2020 WR Corps

Yeah, he needs to get his emotions in check and be more disciplined. It’s bad enough to be that guy when you’re top tier, but when you’ve been just a guy up until this point, it makes it that much worse.
  8. Enasic

Bears WR Coach Talks About The 2020 WR Corps

Structural routine and maturity issues cited for Miller. Not surprised. Bears traded up for him and he has a ton of ability. Rooting for him to get his shit together this season.
  9. Enasic

Cutler DOES CARE !!

And a serious case of 8 year old boy body.
  10. Enasic

Castillo Says "It's not about plays"

What about genius and mother of invention Matt Nagy, who Andy Reid said is the most HC ready protege he’s ever had? Surely he should have some positive impact, right?
  11. Enasic

Bill Lazor, new Bears OC speaks "That guy wins the huddle..."

Dude is not an easy listen.
  12. Enasic

Bill Lazor, new Bears OC speaks "That guy wins the huddle..."

Eh, he’s probably talking about the Super Bowl MVP.
  13. Enasic

Oline observations from Thayer

The genius offensive guru doesn’t know how to craft a run scheme? Well that’s interesting.
  14. Enasic

The Last Dance Thread

The overall message I got out of the whole thing is people need to stop blindly worshipping athletes and celebrities. Enjoy the art and the game. But most of these guys aren’t role models. It’s ok. Most people in general aren’t role models. Not all talented people are great people.