Recent content by Exhibit_A

1. Exhibit_A

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Psalm 208: Arrival of the Revival in a Dormant Rival - Season Survival Edition)

Seriously!! Bunch of fair weather fans.. they are all drama queens that apparently blind .. bad coaching fields fault, defense plays like absolute horse shit, fields fault, no one can get open other Moore and perhaps Kmet , definitely fields fault, our moronic coaches not using foreman for a...
  2. Exhibit_A

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Psalm 208: Arrival of the Revival in a Dormant Rival - Season Survival Edition)

Perhaps it’s because no one is open for us dumbass? Oh and maybe shitty love is getting rid of it faster cause no Jaylon today and our entire defense are playing like idiots? Or are u morons to dumb to comprehend that and there for it’s fields fields fields.. fields this and fields that.. give...
  3. Exhibit_A

Fucking pathetic shitty ass defense.. so sick of losing to this pussy ass sorry team man.. seriously, are they getting paid to lose them every fucking year or something?
  4. Exhibit_A

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Yup.. getting old and stupid and the dumb ass media hyping it up makes it worse..
  5. Exhibit_A

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Happy new year all! Now please bears bring in MHJ!!
  6. Exhibit_A

Lmfao wowwwww!! Atl first penalty when it doesn’t mean fucking shit..!! Great officiating today dipshits!!
  7. Exhibit_A

wtf u talking about? That wasn’t even a fucking hold man!
  8. Exhibit_A

I wanna say something so bad about these fucking refs right about now but I don’t wanna get kicked off this forum..
  9. Exhibit_A

Where is foreman today? Didn’t hear anything about him ..
  10. Exhibit_A

This shit is so rigged.. every Sunday we play against two teams .. no wonder we have the record we have.. mix that with shitty Getty and I’m surprised we have that many wins..
  11. Exhibit_A

That’s what I like to call him! Been calling him that all year lol