Recent content by Exhibit_A

1. Exhibit_A

Pace has lost his mind!

Awesome signing.. To the people that are bitching about this, you guys are more depressing than the Wuhan Virus..
  2. Exhibit_A

Bears sign OLB Robert Quinn 5 years 70 million

so let me guess!! everyone loves pace all of a sudden for the time being..
  3. Exhibit_A

In case anyone cares Chase Daniel to the Lions

good riddance!! i can not thank the lions more... he can go throw his horrendous interceptions like the one he did against raiders in detoilet!
  4. Exhibit_A

More Mitch Hate

Here comes the speech police.. 👮‍♀️
  5. Exhibit_A

Packers and the refs

I saw this video last week and makes me livid! 😡🤬😡🤬
  6. Exhibit_A

Question about Chicago

You can go to top of Willis Tower, Navy pier (u can see that famous fountain from married with children at the park from there lol) wrigley field, shedd aquarium those are the places I went to when I visited.
  7. Exhibit_A

Would you be interested in trading for Derek Carr

Didn’t saints win like 4 games with bridgewater? I know what u mean tho cause bridgewater ain’t all that. It was just a good saints team overall.
  8. Exhibit_A

Lamar Jackson overrated?

Yup Mitch is better with the protection that Baltimore gave Jackson :p
  9. Exhibit_A

Can we bring back replacement refs

just for the Seattle and fudge game? Hell, bring em back permanently cause they can’t do any worse than a the current losers.. I feel with the saints out that these bastards have a clear path to the Super Bowl.. not cause they are great(far from that) but because of their paid off refs and...
  10. Exhibit_A

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Just a typical packers fan attempt at humor!
  11. Exhibit_A

LMAO at this offense.

Still trying to wonder why this piece of shit Leno still started this meaningless game.. and why do these dumb injuries always seem to hit our best players and shit garbage like Leno and others are healthy? So frustrating this season was!
  12. Exhibit_A

If Ryan Pace gets fired on Black Monday

Exactly thanku bro! Been saying this every damn time that I stopped because neither you or I are gonna change the minds of some foolish people!!
  13. Exhibit_A

Should Nagy be fired?

Krapperdick, Goff, Prescott, Carr.. want more?
  14. Exhibit_A

**Official** Week 16 IGT

Lucky Vikings!! where were our free fumble gifts from the fudgepackers? And “rare Rodgers interceptions” my ass!! He is one lucky son of a bitch that other teams keep dropping the interceptions or call a flag to bail him out.. he should have around 12 picks thrown
  15. Exhibit_A

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Nah, but they would have calles it on the bears if they grazed Rodgers helmet..