Recent content by freddylamar

1. Unpopular Hypotheticals

So your drafting Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning with this logic?
  2. OT - Masculinity Poll [Painted fingernails and pink phone case vs Being bullied online into changing decades old username]

All I care about is if he can lead the Bears into the playoffs consistently and break this stigma off Bears quarterbacks. He can dress in a wedding dress like Ricky Williams if he’s doing it while holding the Lombardy trophy. I’ve spent almost 40 years watching shit quarterbacks. I just want to...
  3. OT: Will the Bears having an openly homosexual QB make you closeted gays(not a bad thing!) finally come out? [Gay Sex Only: Dongbears welcomed]

What are you twelve years old? Did you feel good after writing that completely cringe paragraph and sending it oit to the universe for all to see how stupid you sound? That is one of the weirdest and unfunny threads I’ve ever read on this forum. And that’s saying a lot. If you’re a grown man you...
  4. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Any bears fan that watched the games saw Fields shortcomings with passing the ball. Blame Getsey or personnel but he just couldn’t process the field. Why would you want to pass on Caleb when he’s considered up there with the Mannings and Lucks? Plus we get four years of money to build the...
  5. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

What late round picks???
  6. Do Justin Fields fans not realize that Fields is the reason why we can't get "the haul" that they want?

Ok you obviously know more than me. Congrats on your supreme intelligence. Thanks for schooling me on how this world works. I’m just a blue collar person that has worked my ass off to get what I have over my forty plus years. Sucks I don’t have friends like Getsey. I understand what you’re...
  7. Do Justin Fields fans not realize that Fields is the reason why we can't get "the haul" that they want?

Getsey, “Called in some favors “? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard of. You realize there are only 32 of these jobs in the world right? What kind of friends must you have to “call in some favors” to get one of these thirty two jobs? What organization or coach is going to risk their season...
  8. Do Justin Fields fans not realize that Fields is the reason why we can't get "the haul" that they want?

To be fair, Getsey had no problem finding another job and the Bears are actively trying to ship Fields out of town.
  9. NFL Combine News (Feb 25 - Mar 4)

Back to football talk. I loved JF but he hasn’t pushed the team to the next level. We’ve all seen the games. As much as I loved seeing Justin run his ass off, he hasn’t taken this team on his back and produced wins. Love the player but I’m over the “next season” mentality. Give me the cocky...
  10. NFL Combine News (Feb 25 - Mar 4)

What the fuck happened to this thread??? Who gives a crap how old or how much money another grown man makes? This is a football thread, go pillow fight somewhere else. Honestly, it’s super cringe talking about how old, how in shape, or how much money you do it don’t have. Most of us don’t know...
  11. Carl Williams is going to be an issue

Dude is a good dad that did everything to get his son in this position. He is not Lamar claiming to be able to best MJ one on one. He’s a dad that will be fazed out once his son gets into the league. He seems like a dad that wants the world for his son. God forbid our QB has some monster with...
  12. NFL Combine News (Feb 25 - Mar 4)

We draft tonight? Oh shit, what channel is it on?
  13. Justin Jefferson is Being Shopped

Actually 25.6 over the cap. Hard to give him 30 million with that cap space.