Recent content by Gunzaan

1. Gunzaan

Jordan Love is making it look easy.

Maybe I should buy his jersey… I hear they burn well, if necessary.
  2. Gunzaan

When your daughter brings home a Packers hoodie

Does pussy boy burque feel better now that he got to defend HHM and predictably throw his 2 cents in?
  3. Gunzaan

And that justifies your creepy behavior!
  4. Gunzaan

Yah, that’s my thinking, haha ?
  5. Gunzaan

Nah, not at all but I’ve never stalked someone on the internet and then used their picture as my avatar. I am proud to be above being that pathetic.
  6. Gunzaan

It’s still astounding to me that seemingly relatively decent folk rush in to defend HHM. Sure, most of his thank bangers are fellow attention-starved trolls but to think that a certain minority of people who actively participate in actual discussions feel the need to defend him is amazing. Herd...
  7. Gunzaan

You missed the insult on that one.
  8. Gunzaan

Don’t worry, hanging out with beta liberal millennials from Iowa isn’t on my bucket list.
  9. Gunzaan

The WWE fan is trying to rationalize adulthood! Haha... priceless! Thanks for the laugh! ?
  10. Gunzaan

Eh? My last 14 PMs are all from you bragging about disliking me. You are sick in the head. Go ahead and dislike me all you want, I could care less. You/HHM/Burque/etc, aka the attention and reputation whores, are the ones who care about negs and your message board points. ?
  11. Gunzaan

Stop pretending that asshat doesn’t read everything on here ?
  12. Gunzaan

And the usual crew of bitches show up for the rescue! How cute... and predictable ?
  13. Gunzaan

^^^^ This creep claims to put me on “ignore” and then proceeds to call me out in at least 3 different threads over the next day. What an obsessed sicko. If he isn’t worried about his precious message board reputation, then he’s logging onto his alt Icculus to continue his internet stalking...
  14. Gunzaan

Now that negs are gone...

Thanks, pussy!