Recent content by gwharris2254

1. G

SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

Sorry, I'm not privy to that inside joke. Although I've seen references to it before
  2. G

Trubfranchisky

I nominated him for the first ever In Season, Comeback of The Year AWARD
  3. G

SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

Unlike many of you here my router can be located and designated as Me, consequently, Unlike many of you here with disguised VPNs (EggPants anyone ? ) ... It was thought that my nephew EVERYBODY was phony. He has moved out and has a nice job, due to this THUNDERING economy. Thank you so much Mr...
  4. G

Are you kidding me ? During the course of the year he earned the nickname TruShitSky. AND now that he has Unleashed His Legs and is Running, His Confidence is soaring ! Running left, right, up the middle, Ds have their handsfull BECAUSE the dude loves throwing on the run. You can see his...
  5. G

Is Lucas better than Massie ??

Hey Windy, pls weigh- in on the Oline play lately TIA ( Ooops, you did ) I swear there weren't ANY posts after. Honest
  6. G

Roquan Smith Pectoral Injury

Just keep blitzing his replacement Pagano, and, occasionally let Kwit go instead. Stay aggressive Mr. P..... Run Blitz and Pass Blitz ..... Of course we COULD adjust Now That Aikeem is Coming Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. G

Isn't there a better place to spew your One-Sided agenda Bud ?
  8. G

Updated Playoff Picture (12/6)

OMG really hoping the KC / BEARs game means something to our chances. TruShitSky would finally have a chance to silence critics What a friggin moment on CCS Chances are Slim and None, but at least Slim ( who left town ) came back
  9. G

***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

The F****r sure looked energized by his own legs. He seemed to absolutely spiral enthusiastically with inner momentum once he successfully was Running too !! I would take this guy's Option. AND what an 'offense' ???? NOW that we have a couple TEs out there that look like they are tough...
  10. G

Is it possible? Bears 4-0, Min 2-2 over next 4?

I felt the likelihood of the BEARs making the playoffs were roughly 1 out of 2 To the 6th power before their last two victories on Thursdays ( 1 in 64 ) Essentially Slim and None and slim left town However, I now feel that their chances have improved to 1 in 2 to the 4th Power or 1 in 16...
  11. G

Do Bear Player And Coaches Read This Message Board?

I think 'Peanut' did post on message boards too
  12. G

Bears steal an OG from Vic?

Now if we could 'poach' an offensive line coach and CUT Harry, all would be good
  13. G

Patterson asked Nagy if he could fill in at TE

If you don't believe me, Prove I made it up. Go ahead, you will find that I said this about Nall and Wims And then can provide your links. ( something about burden of proof ? by the accuser ? )
  14. G

Patterson asked Nagy if he could fill in at TE

I ain't goin thru things I said before BUT if you want to check ... It was before my 3 month ban... and before our First regular season Game