Recent content by gwharris2254

1. G

The Niners, building a team through the draft

We have two 2nds this year. PACE make sure it is an Olineman AND a TE with friggin "attitude and Ability"
  2. G

Bears need a #2 WR

Not only what you are saying and others about the needs of the BEARs , BUT, look at Pace's Modus Operandi. He is absolutely Bound to Flood the TE and Oline positions next year. He will 'double down' thru FA and the draft on Oline and TE, I can almost guarantee it. Most certainly he will get a...
  3. G

Bears 2020 Schedule

Oh well. I wanted to watch the BEARs at Dallas with my son, poor guy is a CowGirls fan. Guess I will have to settle for someone else around his BDay in November ( the 4th ) We can both get behind the election Results at least
  4. G

Trubisky Calls Out Nagy

Yep, Ya gotta go North/South downfield with the friggin ball and be unafraid BUT cautious. I sure did like that throw he completed on the run to his left while throwing way across his body to the right for the completion. SHADEs Of Mr M ... OMG sacrilege
  5. G

Start Alex bars

Schiff for Coach. I want Schiff, unless Rudy is AVAIABLE first
  6. G

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Really enjoy watching FOX .... Fox Sports too !! GO BEARs !!!!!!
  7. G

Trajectory of the 2019 Season

Actual TEs seemed to have helped him too
  8. G

I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

And if they get a W @ Lambeau the optimism, will absolutely, be Well Deserved
  9. G

SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

Sorry, I'm not privy to that inside joke. Although I've seen references to it before
  10. G

Trubfranchisky

I nominated him for the first ever In Season, Comeback of The Year AWARD
  11. G

SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

Unlike many of you here my router can be located and designated as Me, consequently, Unlike many of you here with disguised VPNs (EggPants anyone ? ) ... It was thought that my nephew EVERYBODY was phony. He has moved out and has a nice job, due to this THUNDERING economy. Thank you so much Mr...
  12. G

Are you kidding me ? During the course of the year he earned the nickname TruShitSky. AND now that he has Unleashed His Legs and is Running, His Confidence is soaring ! Running left, right, up the middle, Ds have their handsfull BECAUSE the dude loves throwing on the run. You can see his...
  13. G

Is Lucas better than Massie ??

Hey Windy, pls weigh- in on the Oline play lately TIA ( Ooops, you did ) I swear there weren't ANY posts after. Honest
  14. G

Roquan Smith Pectoral Injury/ UPDATE: Nagy confirms out for season

Just keep blitzing his replacement Pagano, and, occasionally let Kwit go instead. Stay aggressive Mr. P..... Run Blitz and Pass Blitz ..... Of course we COULD adjust Now That Aikeem is Coming Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. G

Isn't there a better place to spew your One-Sided agenda Bud ?