Recent content by gwharris2254

1. G

Bears OTAs and other news

You do 'real good' posting anti-Trump articles that is your niche. I honestly read some of them too
  2. G

Jay Glazer on Packers Drama

Everything is fine by me.... I just know that if I said anything remotely like that, at the very least I would get a couple Dislikes and a Hat Trick of comments
  3. G

Jay Glazer on Packers Drama

I'd like to know how the L you guys post this kinda stuff and the LibTards aren't allover you
  4. G

Hicks rated 3rd best interior D-linemen in the league

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2019/06/16/the-nfls-11-best-edge-defenders/?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=recirc-more-site Same Site....Guess who the Best edge rusher is ??
  5. G

Breaking Down Nagy's Playcalling

Cool. I think if we ask a buncha the Best posters for content on the BEARs to join here, we could get overwhelmed with great content. OMG that would be wonderful !!! I'm gonna track down that poster that Adi started a thread about but I think he concentrates on all 32 teams
  6. G

Top 10 Worst Posters & Trolls

4.5...just make it a 4.5 No Problemo
  7. G

Bummer Thanx for getting back to me
  8. G

Leonard Floyd Ready for a Breakout Season?

I am liking that we now have Two 'rangy' safeties with HaHa and Jackson. This has got to be a Pagano 'dream' enabling him to methodically orchestrate a blitz from either side
  9. G

Fahey breaks down Tarik Cohen

I agree about needing that 'open space' and getting 12 touches a game Looking forward to the Nagster's utilization of Montgomery and Davis also No he didn't, but as long as he gets some yards N/S I'm fine with the 'little' guy protecting himself. We Now have Montgomery PinBall 2.0 to break...
  10. G

I actually made a comment on his YouTube channel about joining CCS Hopefully he can take the heat from some of the members here if he joins
  11. G

You can't. But it is nice to see this perspective and can be utilized "Objectively" to evaluate the Nagster's overall playcalling. ........ Besides, one game defining drive must have taken this fella hours to shape into his final product
  12. G

Let's extend this 'Presenter' an invitation to CCS
  13. G

Nice find ! Really like the presentation in this video. Same with the Miller breakdown Rory
  14. G

I've been thinking about incorporating 4.5 in my Username. Thank you. Honestly !!! Consequently, Maybe Re-Name ?? the 5 on your die 4.5 ????? In this manner you can keep rolling the dice ( kinda like holding a 'phony' cigarette for the soothing psychological effects i.e. playdough, coloring...
  15. G

I am still here because as much as they might think I can b Obnoxious or a Miscreant in the forums, I do bring an Opposing Viewpoint Otherwise you all would be ThankBangin yourselves into self centered/serving group head nodding