Recent content by Hbkrusso

1. Hbkrusso

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Chargers (The SAG Approved Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Spoooky Holly-Woo: QB2 = Boo or BOOOO???)

Lol I wouldn't have drafted him or signed him personally but all in all he has played decent
  2. Hbkrusso

Dumpoff Daryll the bucatini armed bag boy Bagent (FTO! No posters with less than 18 inch biceps or Jiffylube employees)

Martinsburg I believe honestly I thought he was flop city but he didn't look bad more of a check down Charlie kinda qb though we had those for 4 decades lets not go back there again plz
  3. Hbkrusso

Which QB did the Bears fail?

For those saying they have done nothing to improve things or support fields you haven't been paying attention Linemen have been drafted the wr corps of Moore Mooney Claypool are good Kmet is decent Fields just isn't it boys he never was The curse continues Mathematically they should have...
  4. Hbkrusso

Which QB did the Bears fail?

The bears have ruined 0 qb's it's simply really outside cutler they have never had one that was good The issue is not the team it's just the worst curse in sports history Good and great qbs play well regardless of team
  5. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

Just wait till next year after this roster is infused with talent from another first overall and all the picks boyo
  6. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

It's all part of the plan boyos don't loose heart
  7. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

He has added youth and talent he knows what's missing and has loaded up on picks and cap space after we get this second first overall pick and get a real qb the sky is the limits boyos The man's a genius
  8. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

looks like Poles plan is in full effect boyos yall ready ta listen yet Get onboard #tank2
  9. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

If Flush had adjusted and taken away the middle of the field which we all know was obvious the bears would have won this game It all points too #tank2 boyos I'm telling ya
  10. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

Nah had them bad bois scanned recently clear as a bell boyo thanks for the concern though
  11. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

Mark my words boyos this is #tank2 season then we get the first overall again and Poles will fire coach Flush clean house and with all the cap space and draft picks the new coaching staff and Poles will build a perennial winner Flush is the fox of this rebuild
  12. Hbkrusso

We're Gonna Take the North and Never Give it Back!!!

They took a wrong turn somewhere Sunday in the translate onto the field Maybe they need ta update the Google maps
  13. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

Like I said this guy gets it
  14. Hbkrusso

Is Poles a genius?

He obviously signed that player to make it less obvious to people who have a much lower football IQ than Poles and myself