HeHateMe's latest activity

• HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to nvanprooyen's post in the thread rolling coal... with Love Love.
    I'll admit, when I was younger I would get fired up over some dumb shit like this. Ready to hop out of my truck and fuck someone up over...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to nvanprooyen's post in the thread rolling coal... with Like Like.
    River Oaks mall, Cal City, Hammond, Crown Point, Merrillville...I love this kinda talk. Brings me back. Born in Hammond, my grandma...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe replied to the thread Costco or Sam's Club.
    Kirkland clothing is very much for the most part not for me very boxy shirts and their bluejeans look super roomy. I bet @Urblock looks...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to nvanprooyen's post in the thread Costco or Sam's Club with Love Love.
    I get to hold @HeHateMe s hand and eat lollipops. In what world isn't that wonderful? Blissful maybe even.
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to nvanprooyen's post in the thread Costco or Sam's Club with Love Love.
    Do you like snacks? Do you like buying snacks in packaging 5x the size of normal snacks at a pretty good discount?
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to MarylandBear111's post in the thread Costco or Sam's Club with Like Like.
    Do they sell trampolines? I remember Sams had trampolines and kayaks and stuff. My mom would basically tell 10 year old me to fuck off...
  • HeHateMe
    It is pretty premium as far as experiences go, even during covid times. They dont let people mess up the premiumness.
  • HeHateMe
    Costco has handles of grey goose for like 22 bux marketed under its Kirkland brand French vodka. Then, they have Kirkland american...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to Burque's post in the thread Costco or Sam's Club with Love Love.
    It is official, everyone that cares about better quality, better service, better treatment of employees, and in the end a truly premium...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to BEARZOMBIE's post in the thread Costco or Sam's Club with Like Like.
    My friend makes $35 a hour at Costco as a butcher. They pay really well and the quality reflects it compared to sams club. Only thing...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to Tater's post in the thread Costco or Sam's Club with Like Like.
    Who knew a Costco/Sam's Club thread could escalate like this. People are on edge.
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to HawkBear's post in the thread rolling coal... with Love Love.
    Got flipped off yesterday. I exited off the interstate and was sitting at a red light. Think the guy wanted me to go right on red but...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to Rob219_CBMB's post in the thread rolling coal... with Like Like.
    born and raised in chicago, lived in Cal city, gary, hammond and E.C. now i'm in Crown point and i stay with family in chicago when i...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to Rob219_CBMB's post in the thread rolling coal... with Like Like.
    man, you ever seen a drive by? or ever heard of people jumping out at on dudes at people mowing the lawn? hell, guys rollin up on dudes...
  • HeHateMe
    HeHateMe reacted to Gustavus Adolphus's post in the thread rolling coal... with Love Love.
    Rolling coal is the newest dumb thing that I have heard. Frankly, I think Rob should have killed him.