Recent content by HeHateMe

1. HeHateMe

WHy do CCS posters H8 on Anthony Miller who is literally the only Offensive player playing with PASSION and FIRE???

He literally led the team in 1st downs yesterday, while everyone on CCS that wants him cut, has downs.
  2. HeHateMe

99 % of Ccs owes @grimson an apology

Im against that. I would hate for the CCS SATANISTS to start posting regularly again.
  3. HeHateMe

sup

sup
  4. HeHateMe

Mitch as a backup or TE?

PACE ****ed up royally, we can all agree, trading up for what looks like a bust of a QB as far as starting QBs go in the NFL But What if he takes a team-friendly deal to be the backup QB while they go out and get a starter? Bonus question: Why not convert him to TE after his hip heals...
  5. HeHateMe

Like it or not Mitch is the starter if healthy!

Every team needs a backup.
  6. HeHateMe

99 % of Ccs owes Colin Cowherd an apology

Oh I thought you were talking about @CRM 114. My bad.
  7. HeHateMe

What does that have to do with @CRM 114 not being a racist? I only ask because you replied to my post, and that was the point of my post.
  8. HeHateMe

WTF

WTF
  9. HeHateMe

I've been posting with @CRM 114 for over halve of a decade and can assure you, he is 100% NOT racist. Thanks.
  10. HeHateMe

Like it or not Mitch is the starter if healthy!

Um I'm pretty sure it's 100% proven that MItch is not mentally healthy. Praying for his recovery.
  11. HeHateMe

I blame PACE for Anthony Miller being undisciplined and underdeveloped even tho at first I blamed TRUBS

How did the 80 yard drive ending in a TD happen without Miller? Thanks.
  12. HeHateMe

@CRM 114 was right about Cowherd being 100% right about Trubisky and literally ALL OF YOU made them both eat turds over it, but now they are proven right, and you wrong. Time to man up and apologize. Thanks.