Recent content by HeHateMe

1. HeHateMe

Foles

Nobody knows wtf u r talking about because we weren't there and we aren't you. Go back to 4th grade please.
  2. HeHateMe

Doing some maintenance

totes
  3. HeHateMe

Doing some maintenance

Can you do something about the meltdowns? Maybe bring negs back? It's been weeks and there have been like zero meltdowns. SMH
  4. HeHateMe

Costco or Sam's Club

Kirkland clothing is very much for the most part not for me very boxy shirts and their bluejeans look super roomy. I bet @Urblock looks really okay in Kirkland dungarees and henleys. Their plain white Ts are the best though. Long. 100% cotton. Thicc. Fit snug on a lean person. It's...
  5. HeHateMe

Costco or Sam's Club

It is pretty premium as far as experiences go, even during covid times. They dont let people mess up the premiumness.
  6. HeHateMe

Costco or Sam's Club

Costco has handles of grey goose for like 22 bux marketed under its Kirkland brand French vodka. Then, they have Kirkland american vodka that is actually better, for 13 bux. So basically everything else is just gravy. If u have kids in diapers costco is worth it just for that. And vodka...
  7. HeHateMe

rolling coal...

Would u rather be dead or just have a flat tire after u smogged out @Rob219_CBMB ? I dont think you know these streets in the Calumet region
  8. HeHateMe

The Great Potato Debate

I love potato pancakes and make really good ones in a jiff. Let me know if u want my recipe/technique.
  9. HeHateMe

Costco or Sam's Club

I'll bring the lollipops
  10. HeHateMe

rolling coal...

Hell ya FREDDIE GIBBS Btw I think the better option would be shooting out his tires at the stop light, as opposed to the pistol whipping.
  11. HeHateMe

Amazing Gesture By Mitchell

link?
  12. HeHateMe

The Great Potato Debate

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe.html
  13. HeHateMe

Costco or Sam's Club

Sam's = 30 gallon drums of nacho cheeze sauce for halve off Coscto = 10 lb packages of PRIME steaks for bulk restaurant prices
  14. HeHateMe

Costco or Sam's Club

Keep sam's club if you prefer absolute ****ing garbage Costco if you prefer a premium shopping experience. Thanks.
  15. HeHateMe

The End is Near

The Fact that you consider FOX NEWS a "news outlet" shows your political leaning too, fat boy.