Recent content by ijustposthere

1. ijustposthere

Trade News

Well, I mean, look at the franchise itself. They're idiots for holding onto Williams. Same thing with Bengals and Green. Maybe they're waiting for the best offer, but those players should ultimately be traded.
  2. ijustposthere

Is the Andy Reid offensive system extremely overrated?

I'd say he gets more than a lot of coaches, but there are quite a few that are able to do the same. Belichick, Carroll, Payton, Tomlin, & Harbaugh immediately come to mind.
  3. ijustposthere

Mike Davis: The Return of Glennon

Davis is a capable RB. Not sure why you're bitching about him. It seems obvious that they wanted to draft their own guy, and Davis makes for a good plan B.
  4. ijustposthere

How does it compare to Lovie's?
  5. ijustposthere

Trade News

That's how I feel as well. If they could get him for a third, I'd be all for it. That said, I feel NE would give up their first for Howard.
  6. ijustposthere

Trade News

I still think Tampa would want a first for Howard.
  7. ijustposthere

Right, because Reid currently being in the top ten in wins in NFL history makes me think of Lovie Smith and his .500 record.
  8. ijustposthere

Um, Jim Johnson? Sean McDermott? Todd Bowles? His Philly D's were pretty good, and he's had a top 12 defense eleven times. Top 10 nine times. Lovie Smith had an offense ranked in the top 22 TWICE. Andy Reid's problem is in-game management, and that's why his teams always fuck up at some...
  9. ijustposthere

Screw the refs!

What's real fucked up is them saying it wouldn't be flagged if the ball is intercepted. How is it a penalty then? The logic doesn't compute.
  10. ijustposthere

2019-20 Fantasy Football advice thread

Same here. Played Gerald Everett instead. Cost me that game. Glad he was limited lol. My team did not score one touchdown. His team didn't do shit either, but they scored a few TDs.
  11. ijustposthere

Bears -4 over Saints

The Saints aren't playing the Patriots...
  12. ijustposthere

NY Giants vs Bears program October 10 1926

LOL, sounds like my pops. He misses real football.
  13. ijustposthere

NY Giants vs Bears program October 10 1926

There was a bunch of stuff like this at the Hall of Fame. Anyone who is a football fan, I would highly recommend the trip. Luckily, it's only a few hour road trip from NWI and was totally worth it. Looking to go to Cooperstown next. I don't really have a bucket list, but those two visits...
  14. ijustposthere

***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

I find it obnoxious the Bears continually settle for mediocre QBs. Only thing worse is GB, who has had HoF QBs for the last 30 years and only 2 SBs to show for it. How they've squandered Rodgers career is almost as criminal as what the Dolphins did to Marino. They should have at least 3 SBs...