Recent content by ijustposthere

1. ijustposthere

I still believe

Between this and the mongo pwnings in the political forum, I don't know why we post prideispackers.
  2. ijustposthere

Mitch will more than likely get the 5th year option

They have to make a decision on that this offseason. It's easily the smart money move, especially considering how he hasn't proven whether or not he's the guy. You do realize the Bears don't have to use him as the starter in the fifth year right? Your scenario of letting his contract run out...
  3. ijustposthere

I still believe

Agreed. The best posts in this thread are the ones that @Don't Care didn't make.
  4. ijustposthere

I still believe

I'm only here for the political forum.
  5. ijustposthere

I still believe

Because it shows the "world" that you are a terrible poster and horrendous thread starter. Adds zero content to the board. 0/10, would not read again. Hopefully @Jamais Vu removes your ability to start threads, possibly even to post in them, and maybe even read them in general as a guest.
  6. ijustposthere

I still believe

This thread sucks.
  7. ijustposthere

Trubisky Broke an NFL record tonight.

@Chris Sojka used to be a halfway decent poster, but his focus on Trubisky has turned him rotten.
  8. ijustposthere

No bad QB has ever had a game where he hit 8 different targets?
  9. ijustposthere

LOL what? Of course they should pick up his option.
  10. ijustposthere

He's always been good against lower competition. The reason this one is more satisfying is because it was against a top ten defense. Much like Tampa last year where now we've seen he can at least do it, so there's hope that he's progressing.
  11. ijustposthere

Because of threads like this, where he gets called out in a thread that he was never even involved in about some obscure record that no one cares about.
  12. ijustposthere

I'm sorry to say that I don't think of any one of my CCS friends/enemies/frienemies when watching the Bears.
  13. ijustposthere

Fahey breaks down Trubisky vs. Dallas

I hope he's turned a corner. I'm tired of us getting teased only to have it end up being fools gold.
  14. ijustposthere

It's hilarious to me how Mitch plays a good game and it seems the thought running through a lot of people's branes are "I can't wait to log on and rub this in @bearmick's face, who I never met in my life."
  15. ijustposthere

Sometimes I can tell @bearmick is trolling because people get so defensive, and those are the takes that people seem to take seriously and think all criticisms aren't legit.