Why hasn't....

2. ijustposthere

Recently invested in silver

3. ijustposthere

Recently invested in silver

Then come down with scurvy.
  4. ijustposthere

IST: Cubs vs. Royals (Home/Home series)

I didn't say it would definitely happen, but all they had in 17 coming out of the pen was Davis. Dude was exhausted by the NLCS.
  5. ijustposthere

IST: Cubs vs. Royals (Home/Home series)

I always thought Maddon's biggest flaw was managing himself. He seemed to overthink a lot of shit. Still, the BP was so bad that you can't put everything on Maddon. More BP help in 17 might have seen the Cubs go back-to-back.
  6. ijustposthere

I need a boat

Careful with the Windmill's bro.
  7. ijustposthere

Costco or Sam's Club

WTF kind of question is this? Who even debates Sam's Club in this argument?
  8. ijustposthere

The Great Potato Debate

Had to go with fries, mostly due to their meal versatility, but man, I can't imagine not being able to eat other forms of potatoes.
  9. ijustposthere

Neighbor Etiquette

Only if you're wearing zubaz.
  10. ijustposthere

Stock Market

I guess they transitioned themselves to be a drug maker or some shit. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-kodak-pivots-itself-become-021309682.html?.tsrc=rss
  11. ijustposthere

Stock Market

Wish I would've been paying attention to Kodak, holy shit. EDIT: Beat me to it @HawkBear It was going off yesterday too. Was up like 200% yesterday, and something like 300% today.
  12. ijustposthere

Stock Market

BA down almost 5% today.
  13. ijustposthere

Eddie Goldman has opted out....

What sucks is we purposely got the tix for December to give them time to make a decision lol.
  14. ijustposthere

Eddie Goldman has opted out....

My tix already got refunded.
  15. ijustposthere

Stock Market

Definitely speculative. I was looking at a quick buck, in and out, but I'm with @MarylandBear111 that I probably missed that opportunity. Looked at a month ago and it was in the twenties. Could've doubled my cash if I had known about it then. Gonna look more into BLNK, might throw a few...