Recent content by Zion

1. Zion

OT - Masculinity Poll [Painted fingernails and pink phone case vs Being bullied online into changing decades old username]

I don't need to be a cat to know the nature of a cat. You're deluding yourself if you believe the fanbase will accept him if he starts dressing in drag.
  2. Zion

OT - Masculinity Poll [Painted fingernails and pink phone case vs Being bullied online into changing decades old username]

He'll for sure be rejected by the fan base if he does this before taking a single snap. Awful idea. This city isn't as "progressive" as you believe or wish it was. Particularly in the black community, where gender roles are more traditional than even in white communities. There's a reason you...
  3. Zion

lol @ acting like i'm the only traditional one. Please point me to the section of west or south side Chicago where the black men are walking around in dresses and lipstick. This is Chicago. It's not Hollywood and it's not San Francisco.
  4. Zion

Just to be clear I'm not criticizing Caleb Williams for being gay. I'm criticizing him for dressing like a woman. Those are two different things.
  5. Zion

Hard disagree. Beautiful women have been depicted artistically in drawings and portraits for thousands of years. Appreciating that is the opposite of gay
  6. Zion

and that's what I said in my original post; he has an uphill climb if he's going to be a weirdo. He better be a HoF type player if he's going to dress like a woman in this city. Dennis Rodman was HoF and helped bring 3 titles to this city. Caleb better be that good, and then we can talk about...
  7. Zion

He's a Bears QB and everything that entails. He will be judged, regardless, by me and by millions of other people.
  8. Zion

Yeah I'm not worried about him being into nerd shit I'm worried about him being a male athlete in this city wearing dresses and high heels. I have an icon of a woman on a forum, I'm not dressing like one. Kind of a big difference
  9. Zion

How do you know I'm not successful? I'm just not an athlete. and if Caleb Williams tells me he's a fan of Final Fantasy 6, it'll go a long way towards winning me over
  10. Zion

Relatedly, I'm aware the black community is particularly sensitive to the topic of black men being feminized. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more pushback on Caleb's style from the black community than from the white one tbh.
  11. Zion

35 is a millennial. Again, we can PRETEND like rejecting feminine men who wear lipstick is something only boomers do. But that's not true. This is a blue collar city. The city of Michael Jordan, Derrick Rose, etc. None of whom ever wore lipstick or dresses. We're not as degenerate as you think
  12. Zion

Yeah he's 23 not 35. We can pretend like a man wearing lipstick and a dress is normal but this is still a blue collar town. It's not San Francisco. We never accepted Wade and his feminine fashion style. It's gonna be an uphill climb for Caleb too, depending on how weird he is and how good/bad...