Recent content by JDB_219

1. JDB_219

The Rooney Rule

The NFL has dumber rules,why is this the one that upsets people? The 45 man game day roster is a much worse rule but every team follow it.
  2. JDB_219

John Fox officially worst head coach in Bears' history

A lot of us knew Fox was a poor man's Lovie.
  3. JDB_219

Anyone else think Russell Wilson is overrated?

Well, you are seeing it right now.
  4. JDB_219

Chance Trubisky opens it up against Carolina

Russ Wilson was pretty buttoned up his rookie year until late in the season. Hopefully Mitch gets to spread his wings this year.
  5. JDB_219

So when are all the Cutler fans leaving?

What about all the fumbles do to his lazy ball handling? Those are what I will miss the least.
  6. JDB_219

Oddsmakers expect Bears to pick #3 again next year

At least we got rid of Lovie! AMIRITE? All those terrible 9-10 win seasons were such a drag on my football watching.
  7. JDB_219

The tribute thread Cutty Edition

Coaches didn't encourage him to hold the ball at waist level year after year. His bad ball security was not a coaching failure.
  8. JDB_219

The tribute thread Cutty Edition

The best moment was the short interval of hearing that the Bears had made the trade and before I heard about the compensation.
  9. JDB_219

"Deshaun Watson is the best player I've ever seen."

RG3 dominated the NFL until injured. He had a better rookie season than any Bears QB has ever enjoyed in my lifetime. If Watson is that guy, then the Bears should sprint to the podium.
  10. JDB_219

With no Boers....WSCR Spirals Downward

It's funny that all of the arm chair program directors hate Goff but somehow the guy keeps getting better and better gigs from people who may get fired if he doesn't deliver. Weird huh? As I have said elsewhere, I podcast WSCR shows 90% of the time and cherry-pick what I want to hear. If they...
  11. JDB_219

Is that a controversial opinion?
  12. JDB_219

He is also a sure precursor to me not listening. I may be an outlier but I doubt it. Matt is like a lesser Bernstein IMO.
  13. JDB_219

Langford...meh

Matt Miller said that he is a high first round talent. I've never seen him play.
  14. JDB_219

Bernstein has been paired with Jason Goff

I am disagreeing with your contentions that "Kerr's personal round-about connection" is round-about. In a debate centered on the dangers of Islamic terrorism, having your father fall victim to such an attack is a direct connection in my mind. Kerr has good reason to have strong feelings on the...
  15. JDB_219

Bernstein has been paired with Jason Goff

Having his father murdered by Islamic terrorists isn't that roundabout a connection.