Recent content by Jester

1. Jester

Alan Williams Situation

When I logged in this morning, it logged me in as one of the mods. I tried doing some sh*t posting, but I kept getting permission denied errors.
  2. Jester

Alan Williams Situation

I hope so, but the silence makes it seem as if it might involve a minor if it's a sex scandal.
  3. Jester

Alan Williams Situation

And now has a health issue, gross.
  4. Jester

Alan Williams Situation

As many have mentioned on WSCR, if it were a health issue, the Bears organization would have come out immediately and stood in support of Williams. I tend to agree with them on this point.
  5. Jester

It wasn’t Fields fault

You really took a lot out of that statement, IMO. My statement didn't have any hidden meaning. Basically this team is a disaster, so it's much more than Justin Fields in my estimation. I am not excusing Justin Fields, he is clearly part of the problem. In my opinion, just putting another QB in...
  6. Jester

Oh the Enigma that is Justin Fields.

When he was "on" he was very fun to watch. When he was "off", it was an absolute nightmare. ? Rex always had extreme highs and lows, I've seen nothing like it since. Watching Kyle Orton was like getting shot with a tranquilizer.
  7. Jester

I do agree with you. However, let me make an argument, a screen to the middle of the field on your own goal line when you have a chance to win the game is risky. It's also stupid. The play was called by coach, and Fields is allowed to change the play, so a failure on multiple levels. That one...
  8. Jester

It was a bit like Russian Roulette, but games were fun to watch when Cutler was QB. Cutler was a baller, has a cannon of an arm, and was a QB with balls. If he threw picks and lost the game, it was always fun coming to watch the CCS forum and read threads ??
  9. Jester

Thanks for posting this! Oh man I miss Cutler, and a lot of people on this forum wrote as if he was one of our worst QBs. A lot of people really hated him, and I loved watching them get triggered all of the time. Cutler was fun to watch and a very talented QB, for a Bears QB. He threw rockets ! ?
  10. Jester

It wasn’t Fields fault

Not really sure what you mean by "fans like me", I am no Justin Fields homer if that is what you meant. My only horse in the race is building a good team and W's. I have no issue with them giving Tyson Bagent time on the field. I was never against it, so not sure why you stated that I am. Do...
  11. Jester

It wasn’t Fields fault

I understand that, and he may not be the guy, but again this team has many more problems than QB. You bring in another QB and it's not changing the fact that this team is being rebuilt. You definitely can't sign Fields to a big contract as things stand now. MY personal opinion is that Fields has...
  12. Jester

Yeah, done with Fields

I took a looooong break, but couldn't help to take a peak and also vent today :walkin:
  13. Jester

Yeah, done with Fields

Install AdBlock
  14. Jester

Yeah, done with Fields

Dang, coming in hot.
  15. Jester

Which QB did the Bears fail?

Lovie Smith was a great leader and a players coach who knew how to leverage strong player leaders on the team. I miss that era of football, though we should have been in the Super bowl more than once during that time. We should have been in the playoffs more than 3 times during his run. We...