Recent content by Johnnyt237

1. Johnnyt237

2018-19 Bulls tank thread

I think we should pick up Colby White from UNC.
  2. Johnnyt237

Your 2020-2021 roster

Zion Williamson WCJ Lauri In the front court better guards then what we have got now.
  3. Johnnyt237

OT: Lebron

Kobe isn't in the top 10 imho. He's top 20 of all time.
  4. Johnnyt237

2017-18 Bulls Season All Purpose Game Thread

So, don't we still have a shot at top 3? I thought that was just tie breakers. I think we could get lucky and get one like with D-Rose.
  5. Johnnyt237

Was MJ the Bulls GM?

There's no supposed about Kemp. I live in Washington and stories of Kemp are like Richard Pryor snorting and free basing cocaine are rampant. He is a legendary partier. I am convinced Kemp was shipped to Cleveland so he didn't caught up in a scandal.
  6. Johnnyt237

2017-18 NBA Around the league thread

I think this makes them more competitive and not a victim to get bounced in the first round the way they're playing with is horrible. We'll see how they gel, they were the oldest team in the league and they just got a bit younger.
  7. Johnnyt237

What does LeBron do in the off-season?

Houston isn't a championship level team. James Hardhead and Chris Paul melt down in the playoffs when the pressure is on. Mike D'Antoni isn't a championship level coach. He's basically a Doug Collins who doesn't care about defense. Plus they are ball dominate players and that means it's going...
  8. Johnnyt237

6-10 the last 16 games and at 18-32. 32 games left in the season and the Hawks,Magic,and Kings are just too bad for us to be worse then. Part of me wishes we go on a 25 game losing streak to cement our chance at Ayton.
  9. Johnnyt237

2017-18 NBA Around the league thread

DeAndre Ayton is hands down the 1st pick and we aren't good but not bad enough to have a shot at Ayton. He looks like a young Hakeem out there. Just love him.
  10. Johnnyt237

Lauri Markkanen (potential Rookie of the Year)

Mitchell, Kuzma, & Tatum are making very good cases for roty
  11. Johnnyt237

We're a shoe in. I can't wait to see Marvin Bagley Jr. in Bulls Red.
  12. Johnnyt237

Hoiberg

Cleveland's pretty bad bro. I don't think we're worse than them. Pretty close to being bad but NOT that bad.
  13. Johnnyt237

Jimmy Butler to the Twolves

Super mega late response but they're on pace right now for 53 wins. That would put them as the 4th or 5th seed in the West. They're looking solid but they're not in GSW's league but who is? They can also only get better. As they're a fairly young team with guys who have had some playoff...
  14. Johnnyt237

Seriously who should we take at number one overall at the end of the season and how are we going to screw it up? This team is going to be historically bad.
  15. Johnnyt237

Jimmy Butler to the Twolves

We just gave Minnesota a free pass to the playoffs. Jimmy, Cat, Wiggins, and Teague. Plus Taj signing on with the team now. They're rounding out the roster with the perfect vets to go with Cat and Wiggins.