Recent content by Payton!34

1. A message from Olin

I know it’s not an area of need but either I go Brock bowers at 9, he’s an absolute beast! Or I’d trade down and look at centers and defensive positions.
  2. The 2023 1st overall pick - well done Poles

Great points! Poles is right about building through the draft, most just can’t seem to out two and two together to give him the credit! Well done Poles
  3. For the Trenches Cult

You can get Connor Williams for a discount if you signed him right now if he’s willing to sign but he probably won’t bc he knows what he’s worth so he will wait until he’s a bit healthier and then sign as not to lose money but just getting him at some point will be less than a year where you...
  4. Caleb vs. A Duo Grab of MHJR/ROME/BOWERS/NABERS.

I know people don’t like them but I love them! So different and so cool! You don’t have to answer but how much over msrp are they charging? Or is it that if you got in early you get for the msrp and then you can charge tom dick and harry 20-30k above sticker whatever someone is willing to pay to...
  5. No surprise that Poles BLOWS it AGAIN

Plus you’re paying such a high premium for the guy and they rarely live up to their contract, more often than not- they fail. It’s an admission that you don’t know how to draft well! Tear down takes a lot of time if you’re building through the draft. But you need a really good team to say ok...
  6. Caleb vs. A Duo Grab of MHJR/ROME/BOWERS/NABERS.

If I was Poles, I’d sign Connor Williams if not just for the coaching and mentorship. But main point- why purchase things at their highest price! Buy at a discounted rate- Connor may wait it out for a while knowing what he’s really worth and someone probably will pay it but we aren’t winning...
  7. Caleb vs. A Duo Grab of MHJR/ROME/BOWERS/NABERS.

Mhjr is a guaranteed pro bowl out of the gate type with the highest floor I’ve ever seen out of wr coming out of college. He still needs a qb to get him the ball! Hes so good though, even better than DJ bc of physical attributes and catch radius- that you can pick 15 plays a game, any less...
  8. Caleb vs. A Duo Grab of MHJR/ROME/BOWERS/NABERS.

That sucks! It was priced too low, do you have any recourse for getting your money back?
  9. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Poles is quite the enigma! He ends up signing players that no one even knew were in the nfl. I thought he only signed younger guys? Byard really makes no sense. Swift is a good pick up didn’t realize he was still so young. He seems like a good fit for the offense but I don’t understand not...
  10. Caleb Williams.. Is he a prima donna?

This is also true to an extent, the main problem that I see coming in the future is that he will only be cheap one or two years.. the whole resetting the rookie pay clock doesn’t count in this instance, I think. I think he’ll play very well to great and then boom, he’s going to want a shit ton...
  11. Caleb Williams.. Is he a prima donna?

Do you play a lot of golf with a name like playing through or is it something else?
  12. Caleb Williams.. Is he a prima donna?

Thanks for calling me Walter, I’ll take it any day. I just know that he’s going to be great!
  13. Caleb Williams.. Is he a prima donna?

Maybe, maybe not but one thing he is: is a bona fide star! I like fields bc he’s a hard worker but he never looked like a born leader to me on the field or sideline. The silent, non emotion after a shitty play doesn’t rub me the right way. I know throwing tantrums isn’t great either but the...
  14. “I think there are people in the organization that would like to see him stay”

At this point, they should just keep him as insurance policy and great backup until some team gets their qb injured or if ours does. He’s seen the writing on the wall. He can’t be mad at the Bears, he played poorly for a starter quality QB in NFL and if that weren’t the case then some teams...
  15. Kirk Cousins

Don’t yell at me just yet, hear me out! I’d trade Justin and trade first pick for an absolute haul if all things line up and I’d sign Kirk cousins! He would by far the best qb and his play is guaranteed, give him DJ Moore, mhjr and a good defense and we could win the Super Bowl next year not...