Recent content by knoxville7

1. knoxville7

Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

i dunno, i thought most of what you posted was conventional thought...
  2. knoxville7

Help! Visiting Wrigley in May

first off, welcome! second off, the L is fine to use to get to and from the game. its not like youre trying to use it at 2AM. id have to look up where that hotel is, though. how old are the kids? that might influence whether or not you use the L fun fact, when i was about 22 i puked on the...
  3. knoxville7

2024 Bulls Offseason Thread

im with ya here. Demar is a great guy and a hell of a basketball player...but, his style of play does not fit todays nba. bulls should have traded him at the deadline this year IMO
  4. knoxville7

What should be done about Coby White?

use for trade to help start an actual re build. but thats not going to happen with this front office coby is what he is...6th man that can come in and score in bunches. hes still not a very good defender, other teams constantly attack him still. hes gotten better at on ball defense, but his...
  5. knoxville7

Worst Beer you've ever drank

now THATS a slogan i could get behind for bud light!
  6. knoxville7

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

like over 1,000 receiving yards in a rookie season?? oh wait, pitts did that
  7. knoxville7

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PittKy00.htm over 2,000 receiving yards in his 3 seasons(he missed 7 games his 2nd season) is hardly a "witness protection" type situation. especially when you factor in the horrendous QB play in ATL hes had to work with(youll notice after matt...
  8. knoxville7

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

perhaps not, as i didnt delve into the hatfield/mccoy like scuffle that went on on that topic. im sure there were some(the fecal 5 type posters), but i doubt many outside of those type of posters were saying "youre an idiot if you trade fields." maybe im wrong, thats totally possible...i just...
  9. knoxville7

but not denying either...
  10. knoxville7

Kendrick Lamar -vs- J. Cole and Drake Beef

maybe he was clapping cheeks while changing the channel on the tv remote??
  11. knoxville7

woe is you!!! seriously, i dont think many said you were an idiot for thinking the bears would/should get rid of fields. there were many that thought keeping fields and taking the trade haul was a viable option(myself included here), but myself and most others also saw drafting CW as a viable...
  12. knoxville7

Worst Beer you've ever drank

when i was 15, i once had a bud light...most disgusting beer ive ever had
  13. knoxville7

Kendrick Lamar -vs- J. Cole and Drake Beef

no he wouldnt say this cuz he doesnt rap about any violence whatsoever according to a poster here
  14. knoxville7

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

:Pace:
  15. knoxville7

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

yet, i member a lot of posters here being hyped by the draft pick...some nonsense about how he hadnt given up a sack his last year in college or some shit. others like myself(and im not claiming you to be in either group) knew there were reasons he was taken in the 5th round despite playing in...