2. koehler5754

Biggest WTF play that you remember?

Forgot about that one...
  3. koehler5754

My bad man....
  4. koehler5754

My memory of Bears football.goes back to the Superbowl (I was 4 at the time. I dont remember much of the game, but i do remember parts of it.) As far as being a SERIOUS fan, i really started watching and taking note of things from like '94 on. So, with that being said, what has been the...
  5. koehler5754

Does Ryan Pace only draft based on measurables?

Yup. Only measurables. Obviously......
  6. koehler5754

UDFA Thread

We need more TEs! Hunter Bryant! Come on down!!!
  7. koehler5754

So NOW who do you want at 43/50

Holy shit, I love the draft....lol
  8. koehler5754

Who do you NOT want that is available?

Laviska Shenault scares the hell out of me. I'm really intrigued by a lot of players, but he screams Cordarelle Patterson to me...
  9. koehler5754

So NOW who do you want at 43/50

We still have a TON of talent on the board. I'd like to trade back and get a third with one of those picks
  10. koehler5754

Could OL be done now?

I know. And I'm aware of cap hits next year etc. But if Pace needs to win now, and Nagy says he needs speed to win with offense. Dont be surprised....
  11. koehler5754

Could OL be done now?

Agreed. I know OL isn't a sexy draft choice, but speed is. I'm almost like "screw it". Let's get crazy and draft a speed RB, 2 fast WR and a fast U TE.
  12. koehler5754

Could OL be done now?

Let's look at the numbers. Leno,Daniels,Whitehair, Ifedi,Massey=5+ Spriggs, Coward=7. I'm only on my first cup of coffee, and I'm lazy right now, so I dont remember who else there is. But with Castillo, (new techniques), and a couple of low-level starting caliber additions, could Pace really be...
  13. koehler5754

Actual names you want on the Bears

Let's say we dont trade out of 43, but we do trade down from 50 to like 58-64ish range and pick up a mid-thirdish rounder. Who are you legit excited as a real possibility at these 3 spots? Not positions. Players. Actual names that you would love to see wearing Blue and Orange. For me, in order...
  14. koehler5754

All time (How did that player last that long?)

Lael Collins. Good call. Forgot about him
  15. koehler5754

All time (How did that player last that long?)

Good one! Warren Sapp too