Krystal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it does suck that the Bulls aren't playing :( :( :( :( This autumn season just doesn't feel the same... sure football and hockey are going strong, but this should be the best time of the year because basketball (and the BULLS) are going too! It makes me sad. :( And the new Batman game is AWESOME!!!!!! Okay, I'm going to bed now, have sweet dreams :)
    Hey hey! I hope you are doing well! It sucks that basketball isn't playing but it's good to see you around!
    Thanks I am :) I just got back from drivers Ed, we worked on parking and I got it down now! How is yours :D?
    And with that.. it is almost 4 am, so I am off to bed. Be well, it was nice to meet you and have sweet dreams :)
    Well that's cool that you know a lot of Packer fans, haha :) I do like some video games, mostly on the Xbox and PC. I just finished a game of Civilization 5 and am looking forward to the new Batman (surprise!) game and Skyrim. I love to read and cook, though! I just made some spicy steak fajitas that were great tonight :) I also read a lot of non-fiction, mystery and fantasy-type books. What do you like to cook or read? And massage therapy, huh? That could probably be useful. It is a lot of injuries or just routine massages?
    You are right about the momentum gained by the Bulls. They are HOT right now and hopefully the season happens. It could be a HUGE boost for the Bulls. As far as football goes, it is way too early to predict a Super Bowl champion, but that is the beauty of football, 10+ teams could win it. Football has a lot of parity :) Good luck against the Packers and good luck against the Saints (as far as your favorites go). I see you are a Sonic fan, good for you :) Besides sports, what else are you into?
    That's great... the Bulls should be in contention for the next 5+ years with D. Rose :) I am definately excited for them! As for me, I'd have to say that the Packers are #1, then the Hawks, the Bulls and finally the Sox... but I love all sporting events. Competition is great in all forms! :) Are you going to be mad if the Bulls don't get to play because of a possible "lockout?"
    Hey there newbie, hehe, I hope you enjoy your stay here! I look forward to hearing your opinions!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…