Recent content by Leon Sandcastle

1. Leon Sandcastle

Caleb on his reaction to Bears trading Fields

That's what the media does. Can't blame them though as there's a lot of people who eat it up.
  2. Leon Sandcastle

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

Agree to disagree
  3. Leon Sandcastle

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

BPA is not a myth. It's just not what you think it is. BPA is different for every team, it's different than you see it, it's different than the"experts" see it. Every team puts a big board together with need taken into account.
  4. Leon Sandcastle

Bowers is the Ideal Tight End

They say a TE is a QB's best friend. Imagine CW and Bowers playing their entire careers together as Bears!!! I'm gunna go paint my nails and rub one out
  5. Leon Sandcastle

Caleb Williams pocket awareness is 🔥🔥

The media tries to create drama but he doesn't bite. I'm a fan. Let's roll!
  6. Leon Sandcastle

C.W live in the pivot pod rn...

Right?!?! 8 outta 20 years? What a sissy
  7. Leon Sandcastle

In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

I mean they are the Lolions. They have been in the detoilet for so long so it's understandable that they get excited over a good season. He'll, even I was rooting for them. They were having their one good season and could barely beat a shitty Bears team 1 outta 2. They will be back in the...
  8. Leon Sandcastle

Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

I'm 100% just rolling with it. I can see an argument for multiple directions this year. I'd love JPJ in a trade back personally
  9. Leon Sandcastle

OT: Hockenson: NFL needs to review Lions dirty hits

Couldn't care less about the past. Only the future. I think we're closer in talent than you think. We shall see
  10. Leon Sandcastle

I mean they barely beat the Bears once last season. I like the Bears chances for sure
  11. Leon Sandcastle

Unfortunately it seems like we have some Bears fans that are jealous of the Lolions. I never thought I'd see the day
  12. Leon Sandcastle

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

The more I watch the more I like Daniel's. I'm hoping CW is the best QB this draft but I'm not positive. CW and JD > DM
  13. Leon Sandcastle

No rookie QB has been supported the way the Bears are supporting Caleb Williams

Nah. He's funny. I enjoy his posts. I've already got way too many people on ignore anyway
  14. Leon Sandcastle

I consider myself a "Fieldster" and you couldn't be more wrong. Just sayin
  15. Leon Sandcastle

This is the Bears. Half this board will turn on him after his first bad game.