Recent content by Mack Truck

1. Mack Truck

CCS Problem: I'm being logged into other user accounts.

This happened to me once when I first joined. It no longer happens. Weird.
  2. Mack Truck

What Are You Eating Right Now?

Chili and Cinnamon rolls do NOT go together. Eww. I mean I would throw up if I ate that. Might go to KFC in a few.
  3. Mack Truck

Looking toward the Giants

Giants been playing well lately. Need the D to step up and shut the Giants down.
  4. Mack Truck

Matt Nagy is legit

Love the job Nagy is doing. He's a good mind with a lot of promise.
  5. Mack Truck

****OFFICIAL Jon Gruden GIFT BASKET Donation Thread : SHIPPED!!!!!! ARRIVES FRIDAY***

Bears trade for Mack Truck was one of the best deals in a few years. Mack goes somewhere where he is loved and gets massive extension. Was WELL worth it. Thanks GRU.
  6. Mack Truck

ND EXPOSED! (Wait, why were they ever hyped to begin with?)

ND surprisingly good this year. They beat USC last night.
  7. Mack Truck

Give Fangio credit he has been more agrresive but that prevent defense 4th quarter

Fangio is an outstanding defensive mind. Was pleased when he left SF to go to Chicago. Knew he would always do good things there.
  8. Mack Truck

Is anyone still feeling negative?

This team is scorching hot right now. Nagy is a great man who helped turn around this franchise. I support Nagy, Helfrich and Trubisky for taking this offense out of the stone ages.
  9. Mack Truck

Explain the hate

Fans are just impatient. They needed to wait with Trubisky., He is capable of good things but he just didn't have much experience in college. He was always a project. Now you see him breaking out in his 2nd year!
  10. Mack Truck

Reuben Foster arrested again

He got cut good riddance !
  11. Mack Truck

Hope sox do not sign Machado

Would rather Harper end up in Chi City than Machado !