Recent content by MakeMyDay

1. MakeMyDay

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Just watched the trailer... Look at the bright side you can have some awesome yacht parties and its quick walk to the game!
  2. MakeMyDay

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

That dude Carter Bradley is a sleeper QB in the draft...Going to be this years Tyson Bagent... He had a good couple seasons and really good practice week Senior Bowl...Nothing that notable in the game
  3. MakeMyDay

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

Borom was pissed last year when they drafted Wright - Deleted his tweet? He might be a little agitated that he was relegated to swing tackle and Poles/coaches are moving on....
  4. MakeMyDay

For fun: Wild rumor has Minnesota trading multiple 1sts for Justin Herbert

If true Harbaugh gets JJ at 5 unless someone makes Arizona a better deal...The Risk is all Minnesota if that is the case...
  5. MakeMyDay

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

Nope...Said it last season also...
  6. MakeMyDay

Caleb on his reaction to Bears trading Fields

That is the benefit of the NIL - It prepares these kids for the platform they are about to take. Some won't ever understand no matter what benefit they get...Manziels, Rueben Foster, Sam Hurds, etc....
  7. MakeMyDay

JJ McCarthy worthy of a top 5 pick?

Rumors have been linked to the Vikings. So yea I can see him going if the Vikes trade w/Cardinals
  8. MakeMyDay

What happened to Brett Rypien?

Not signed yet -Trom the Bears Website, transactions: 03/13 Agreed to terms with QB Brett Rypien on one-year contract.
  9. MakeMyDay

Bags thread.

A lot of Fields coping going on in this thread
  10. MakeMyDay

Bags thread.

Yep it is - I read the same thing he did from the same person....
  11. MakeMyDay

Rumors – Cards getting calls for the 4th pick

I read the Vikes are trying to move up to 3 and take JJ I also read that JJ is 3rd ranked QB on several teams draft boards
  12. MakeMyDay

Report: Bears had chance to trade Fields to team he would start for. Poles left offer on table for better pick Saturday 😡

Yep - he caught me so he could get some clicks on his threads and click bait articles... This is the last I click on any of his threads...The end
  13. MakeMyDay

Report: Bears had chance to trade Fields to team he would start for. Poles left offer on table for better pick Saturday 😡

Shopping is not Trading dufus.... When you are shopping you don't HAVE to pull the trigger....Your just looking around. Poles has to be satisfied with CW Medicals or what the other QBs provided ? Obviously they are since they traded Fields...This isn't hard... Also they must be OK with the...
  14. MakeMyDay

The moment Fields was traded - Go watch his video again and try to catch up to the rest of the world - Poles has done enough due diligence to move on from Fields...Get it???? This really isn't that hard - And as mentioned who do you think they release this info to ???