3. modo

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

I'd trade next years first and 9...
  4. modo

Bill Connelly: Caleb Williams is Russell Wilson 2.0 🤢

NFL comps are fun to read, but seem to fall apart when they actually play
  5. modo

Eye opening stat:

Truth is, most people are hoping for CJ Stroud's rookie year and the odds of it happening are not great if you look at top rookie's as a whole. But yes, better than Fields passing should be an expectation.
  6. modo

Eye opening stat:

We are all hoping CW lights it up, but truth is there will be ups and downs. Its going to be a rough forum season on CCS.
  7. modo

Eye opening stat:

Comparing NFL stats to college stats is almost pointless... Fields is gone, there is no reason to do any comparisons between the two levels. We will find out what Williams can do in the NFL very soon.
  8. modo

It's clear to me the best option at 9 is to trade down

I mis-spoke when I said bluechipper....I meant 1st round worthy. What I have heard is that there are 10-14 players every year that are worth first round picks....after that they become interchangeable a bit.... I have seen people say that there are more like 16-18 players that are really worth...
  9. modo

It's clear to me the best option at 9 is to trade down

From what I have seen there are 14-18 blue chippers in this draft....more than other years. It could be complete BS from the media, but that seems to be what I have seen.
  10. modo

Caleb Williams only visits Chicago. No other meetings scheduled

What in the boomer hell is this...a facebook link?
  11. modo

Records are Made to be Broken

If he doesn't break Bears records I will actually start to believe in a curse...
  12. modo

Teams you hate the most (apart from GB) and why?

Broncos. I live in Denver. Every year they think they are going to win the Superbowl.
  13. modo

OT Musty to the broncos

You could have used that line for the past few seasons
  14. modo

Ainias Smith, 4th Round #122

No thanks we have the Velus Jones Junior