Recent content by Mongo_76

1. Mongo_76

Roquan Smiths Chance to Seal the Game

Yep. Agree with this. He went flat footed instead of attacking. But overall he had a good game. The whole D did. And we did get winded at the end -no doubt. But it would have been nice to see the O get a few first downs late in the 4th after the Fuller pick and not put the D right back out...
  2. Mongo_76

OT: Antonio Brown involved in domestic dispute

What are the chances Bears pick up both Brown and Hunt?
  3. Mongo_76

***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships IGT

And that the game isn't decided by the refs.
  4. Mongo_76

Say you were in Naggy's shoes and you had to do it all over again

If was able to do it all again as Nagy, I would have won the Vikes games and then right after, walked into Pace's office and told him I quit if we don't get a new kicker.
  5. Mongo_76

Shows the worth of a good kicker

Was funny to watch Zuerline get to make two difficult kicks minutes after the game should have ended with a Rams loss if not for a really bad non-call. Refs decide games as much as players/coaches do. Anyone who thinks differently has no fucking clue about football.
  6. Mongo_76

Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

I'm still trying to understand why anyone would fucking defend Cody Parkey. When you think about NFL players, for instance a DB, they have to read offenses, read the QB, play the receiver, play the route, react to the receiver, react to the pass, and keep up with physically gifted receivers...
  7. Mongo_76

Does Fangio Stay if Parkey Makes the Kick

Just saying. He's the best DC in the NFl. Obviously, if Parkey makes the kick, he's still our DC this week. If we win again, he is still our DC. If we win the SB... Who knows. I think the Broncos wanted him, and likely would hold out as long as it took. But, again, who knows. limited...
  8. Mongo_76

PFF ranking Mitch

Hmm... Not even close to what I asked. So, maybe you're dumber than you thought. But not dumber than I thought. You've set a low bar. Carry on.
  9. Mongo_76

PFF ranking Mitch

Why do you so vehemently defend PFF? I'm just curious because this has been going on for years now.
  10. Mongo_76

49ers boards.

They/re worse in person. Funny, but I've been to games all over this country. The nicest opposing fans? Packers, Rams, Colts. Heck, even Giants fans were decent. The absolute fucking worst? Oakland, San fran, San Diego (chargers). Intersting they're all California teams... Although Lions fans...
  11. Mongo_76

Bears Biggest Need: OLB

How about we worry about the 49ers this week and who we will face in the playoffs. And not the draft... Shit, this thread is morbid.
  12. Mongo_76

Seasons over, GB calls Pace

This is bullshit. How in the living fuck is meatball sub not on the list? Fucking biased shit.
  13. Mongo_76

Who are the three best defensive coordinators in Bears history?

1) Buddy Ryan - When you put together the best D in the history of the NFL... Simple. 2) George Allen - I once directly asked Doug Atkins who he thought was better between Ryan and Allen, he said Ryan had a gimmick Defense that worked for 2 seasons. Allen was a coach. 3) Rod Marinelli - If you...