Recent content by Monsieur Tirets

1. Monsieur Tirets

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Goes for it on 4th all game but then when a TD is absolutely needed not only does he not challenge but he kicks a FG. Makes sense.
  2. Monsieur Tirets

Fucking packers. Same shit every year.
  3. Monsieur Tirets

I'm thinking about going back to sleep
  4. Monsieur Tirets

Because you rather not go for it it on 4th and convert on 3rd. Which a run likely isn't going to accomplish on a 3rd and medium/long.
  5. Monsieur Tirets

Aaron Rodgers says he plans to retire in his 18th season

I dont know if youre serious about Favre but I'm not even going to try to change your mind. As great as Rodgers is, it's hard to compare these modern QBs to the old school guys who played in a different era, a different league really... before the powers that be started trying their damndest to...
  6. Monsieur Tirets

***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

This is what this team can be. Just shut down a top o(our Ds been good) and put up 30+ on a top D. This years been frustrating, but they've been in every game and the O just needed to click. It's only year 2 for this team. Mitch has earned a prove it year next year in my book. We also have to...
  7. Monsieur Tirets

Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

It was a weird time to do it. He's had far worse games and Daniels sucks. With this team who knows wtf is going on.
  8. Monsieur Tirets

Why did the Bears draft Mitch Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson?

Yes I read the article. Yea he loved trubs and passed on Watson but that doesn't mean he didnt thoroughly evaluate watson. GMs fall in love with one player over the rest, that how they make their picks. And windy what do you want them to do? Go back in time? Theres nothing they can do but look...
  9. Monsieur Tirets

Why did the Bears draft Mitch Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson?

Theres no guarentee that watson or mahomes in chicago would equal Watson and mahomes in Houston and kc. There was no evidence to assume either on of them would perform the way they are and theres a reason almost every evaluator had trubs number 1 on their qb board. Going with trubs doesn't...
  10. Monsieur Tirets

Scout: UNC's Mitch Trubisky is 'top two or three' draft pick

Hindsight is 20/20 he was listed as the top qb prospect that year by a number of analysts, scouts and GMs. I liked the pick at the time and maybe it didnt work out. It happens. Depending g on how he finishes the season I might be willing to give him next year to prove he can put it all...
  11. Monsieur Tirets

Warden of the Northeast Discusses Matt Nagy

So, business as usual?
  12. Monsieur Tirets

And you guys hate on Trubisky smh!!

Trubs misses to many throws an nfl qb has no business missing
  13. Monsieur Tirets

Where does Trubisky land on the greatest busts of all time?

Since Mahomes and Watson have already had hof careers they should just retire.
  14. Monsieur Tirets

Is it bad that I don't even care

I haven't really been as invested as I once was since a quarter into the Pat's blowout Trestman's second year. That sapped the last bit of real enthusiasm from me. Winning is now just a nice bonus. After last week I'm back to sleeping through early games and watching them later.