1. MRubio52

Hey Sheep:

Cool lets argue about it for 30 posts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MRubio52

Hey Sheep:

A more accurate image cannot be found. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MRubio52

Hey Sheep:

I agree with you there but generally I do not see that. Given, I don't typically talk with fans. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MRubio52

Hey Sheep:

Nice strawman Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MRubio52

2014 DRAFT CHAT

I love him because I think he can stick as a position player with gap power and close to 80 speed. Good fielding chops as well. I love him as a shortstop
  6. MRubio52

2014 DRAFT CHAT

You take best available and worry about the positional stuff after the first round. Talent procures talent.
  7. MRubio52

Cub's Prospect Watch And Development Discussion Thread

Crashburn Alley Said It Best
  8. MRubio52

I actually have a hard time imagining either is up in July. I don't think Baez has sufficiently answered the approach issues. He's talented as fuck so he's going to be able to run into those hot streaks but I've seen and heard that the approach is still horrendous and it's something that has to...
  9. MRubio52

2014 DRAFT CHAT

I know, it's sad for me personally. I wanted him close. Might have to move to Texas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MRubio52

2014 DRAFT CHAT

He basically is Flash the younger on the mound. Bloodlines are strong with this one. Love the potential with him. He's my favorite guy in the draft. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MRubio52

2014 DRAFT CHAT

and he has a hammer curve and a change that flashes. He's a legit pitching prospect, albeit a mid round one.
  12. MRubio52

2012 Chicago Area Minor League Baseball Discussion

South Bend Silver Hawks have a SS-2B duo that I really like watching. Particularly fond of Jamie Westbrook, little guy 2B with a weak arm but smooth fielding motions and an ability to put the barrel on the ball. Power may never be much above fringe average but he has gap power and good aptitude...
  13. MRubio52

2014 DRAFT CHAT

Man that's rough, I really like Gordon as a top five talent, would be most excellent if either the Cubs or White Sox got him. Love his profile.
  14. MRubio52

Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel traded to Oakland Athletics for Addison Russell plus

Pretty much this. TBF I didn't think Garza would net what Garza ended up netting for the Cubs. I'll withhold any speculation on what the FO did right or wrong regarding Samardzija until they actually do something regarding Samardzija
  15. MRubio52

He's also one of those guys that I think can jump from AA to the majors given the player profile. I don't see the need to rush him through the system and play musical positions with the AAA roster to make room for him. He's a mature player with a pro approach, I'd rather they find out he isn't...