Recent content by msadows

1. msadows

Will Bowers be good enough that Taylor ditches Kelcy?

Shes actually got a nice skinny figure now after she stopped being anorexic. She's got a bit of butt and titties now vs her prior form of looking like a 12 year old boy
  2. msadows

Will Bowers be good enough that Taylor ditches Kelcy?

He's too young for taylor. She's a 34 year old who acts 17 in her relationships, which is probably why they all fail cause the men she dates are 30+
  3. msadows

Ryan leaf: caleb should sit a year

You dont draft a QB in todays NFL at #1 OA to have him sit.
  4. msadows

Literally how much better will Coal Kmet become if the Bears Literally draft upon Brock Bowers in the 9th pick?

Everett is essentially a 1 year deal, bears would save 5.5m cutting him next year.
  5. msadows

Trade down OL?

Yea no thanks on Fashanu. This guy looks like he's got serious potential but you'd have to have some serious balls to march him out at a spot in the NFL he's never played after only a few starts in college.
  6. msadows

Six days out, what does Poles do at 9?

They gonna trade up for bowers now
  7. msadows

Literally how much better will Coal Kmet become if the Bears Literally draft upon Brock Bowers in the 9th pick?

What makes you think this? He just turned 25, the age where kelce played his first full season. He's also improved every year. I'm not sure what his potential is but I doubt it has maxed out since most NFL TE's dont really start coming on until 25-28
  8. msadows

Evan Engram also comes to mind. Seems to be working fine for him in the NFL. But I guess Daniel is the genius, and the actual results dont matter, only what goes through daniels cheeto brane.
  9. msadows

Shannon Sharpe is gonna have to relinquish his gold jacket because your fat short ass says so, right?
  10. msadows

Dont tell daniel about any of this shit, his brane can only handle one thought process at a time. If he wasn't a goober, he'd notice that the top 2 TE's drafted last year were both the same size as bowers, and had very good rookie seasons.
  11. msadows

Cole can go back to his natural position of 3rd offensive tackle
  12. msadows

Doubt sweat even gets drafted at this point. A dui less than a month before the draft doesn't look good for a guy who already had character concerns.
  13. msadows

This is my guess
  14. msadows

Trade down OL?

FYI, this is also the only bet I placed on the draft. This guy to be taken prior to pick 22.5. He's going in the late teens