Recent content by msadows

1. msadows

Derek Carr sends cryptic message to Bears

Floyd most def. would be perfect for that scheme.
  2. msadows

A lot of bad qb's who will make more than mitch will. Yea. Like I said, there is always a team who still thinks they can fix a first rounder. Always is.
  3. msadows

Like I said, this is CCS, so anything good mitch ever did never happened. Like when PrideisBears said no one ever had mitch as the #1 qb in the draft.
  4. msadows

One at one point showed promise. The other one showed the other team the end zone.
  5. msadows

True, one put up 27 TD's to 12 ints in a season, the other had quite possibly the worst first year in the last decade.
  6. msadows

Yes, because im sure there are plenty who think they can salvage a former #2 overall pick. There always is a team or two like that. I know this is CCS, so pace was the only one even mildly interested in Mitch in that 2017 draft, but I'm willing to bet there are still plenty of GM's willing to...
  7. msadows

Leonard Williams got a 3rd and 4th but mitch can't get a 2nd, just because his contract is about to expire. Ohh wait, so is Williams. Mohamud Sanu's old mediocre ass can net a 2nd, but mitch can't just because CCS has a vendetta against him. Ohh, his contract expires in 2020. I'd list more...
  8. msadows

Don't worry, the next QB will fail too and then we can forget about mitch and bitch about the next one.
  9. msadows

Chicity is absurd with how little they value mitch. I would bet there are multiple NFL GM's out there who are still in love with mitch as a prospect.
  10. msadows

Miami just gave up a 2nd for Josh Rosen and he had probably the worst rookie campaign I've seen in a decade. Some one will be willing to throw a second, trust me. You're talking about NFL GM's. There is plenty of stupid in an nfl front office.
  11. msadows

I mean, he more than likely will be the main guy. They will just have an emergency plan. Carr more than likely isn't happening. Brady/Brees/Teddy def. aint happening. Rivers shouldn't happen. We will grab one of Dalton/Mariotta/Keenum. Neither of them will make a considerable difference if...
  12. msadows

You'd be surprised.
  13. msadows

Probably about a 2nd.
  14. msadows

It's a shame because floyd would florish in that system. Zone 4-3 with a lot of disguised blitzes. He could be one of the better SAM's in the league.