Myk's latest activity

• Myk
    Myk replied to the thread Moment of truth 👀.
    Sure by today's standard of hoping to even sniff the playoffs and claiming that's a success. But by that standard Mitchell Trubisky...
  • Myk
    Myk replied to the thread Moment of truth 👀.
    85 was the limit. Obviously to commemorate the last year the Bears were relevant and assure this draft would fix everything.
  • Myk
    Myk replied to the thread Da #9 or "2nd Draft Pick" CSS POLL.
    That's what I'm expecting.
  • Myk
    Can't vote, the pole is in some foreign time. I would say right around 7:05.
  • Myk
    Myk reacted to Canth's post in the thread OT: In other NFL news with Like Like.
    I think it is fair to say that the value of RT has increased over time as defenses are more willing to move their pass rushers around...
  • Myk
    That a WR is on the table shouldn't be a question just like the Bears taking Williams shouldn't be a question. Like Williams being the...
  • Myk
    Myk reacted to Sculpt's post in the thread Da #9 or "2nd Draft Pick" CSS POLL with Like Like.
    My "bold" prediction is that no GM is going to move up for a WR in the top 10 this draft.
  • Myk
    That he has a personality problem and we shouldn't take him? Or that the Eagles were a good spot because they can deal with the personality?
  • Myk
    Myk reacted to Salvaged Ship's post in the thread Trey Hendrickson wants a trade with Like Like.
    Can’t afford to pay him and Sweat, we need a much cheaper option
  • Myk
    Myk replied to the thread Trey Hendrickson wants a trade.
    Know defense enough that they can get lower round greats? I thought I made that pretty clear. Dan Hampton pick #4 Richard Dent round 8...
  • Myk
    Myk reacted to Runruffshod75's post in the thread Trey Hendrickson wants a trade with Like Like.
    But Mack was 27 or 28 when the Bears traded for him. Hendrickson is already 30 years old and I would bet he gets a deal closer to what...
  • Myk
    Myk replied to the thread My thoughts on the draft: Round 1.
    I could see any of the 3 WRs, Alt, Bowers or Turner. If anyone moves up for a QB or any surprise picks there should be a good option...
  • Myk
    Myk replied to the thread Trey Hendrickson wants a trade.
    I would avoid getting into another Mack contract. We better start acting like the Bears and find the hidden diamonds in the draft and...
  • Myk
    Myk reacted to vabearsfan15's post in the thread Trey Hendrickson wants a trade with Like Like.
    He is a beast of a pass rusher, but is also turning 30 next season and looking for another comtract. I would still be tempted to make an...
  • Myk
    Myk replied to the thread What time to expect the picks?.
    Don't remind me of trading up to not miss out on Trubisky. And then finding out later we missed out on the next GOAT.